ZSR Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Route Development (Adult 1 in the works)  (Read 60760 times)
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2012, 02:01:15 AM »

HOLY FUCK TOM WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING THIS UP BEFORE?! That has HUGE potential!

Okay. WWT escape for sure. Same dungeon order, I believe. Deku Shield in DC and Hylian in Graveyard?

The two times could come out pretty close... I realized tonight that in the Hammer route we can go in BotW before Graveyard to take out Dampè error. However, skipping 80% of trading sequence... that's huge.

Dammit Tom, how did you forget this?! And why did you only remember it now? I was all set to record Hammer route! Augh!

I'll help with the new route, but I don't want to give up on Hammer after all the months I've spent perfecting it... Maybe it could be adapted to a max% child route...

EDIT: How do you get B Saw?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:04:13 AM by Norkix » Logged

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2012, 02:15:06 AM »

Description in that video I posted. I completely forgot about it for no reason. I've got some time I'll start writing now

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2012, 02:23:55 AM »

The new child could end up taking longer than hammer because there aren't as many sequence breaking opportunities... Whatever time is added on needs to outweighed by the trade skips. Definitely need to finish both routes and compare.

I'll do the same thing as last time: look for more pickups along the routes you write. I'll help with actual writing too, if you need.

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2012, 12:15:22 PM »

I would like to help with this too, but im not good with route making Cry Ill try my best.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2012, 07:23:50 PM »

I say go get lullaby before kak and the BGS trade, the time of day works out nicer there because lullaby cutscene resets daytime. Then I think just grabbing the suns song on that first kak visit is good, although we have to revisit at least once for the rang skull.
At this point, we could grab the deku shield and hylian shield (and lens if you want) in the Well, or wait for rang so we dont make two visits. The later is almost for sure better, but instant free shields and a wallet refill in deadhand is kinda nice.

I think the "ruby slot goldie" is adult only iirc I may be wrong. And I think after sarias song it should be just about nighttime (may have to wait a few seconds outside goron city) to grab the kokiri forest child skulls. And if not, hey, we have the suns song!

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2012, 08:53:53 PM »

Ocarina of Time 3D 100% (NG+ Saw)

Segment 1:

- Kokiri Sword
- 30 Rupees (30)
- Fairy Ocarina
- Gate Rupees (50)
- Weird Egg
- Zelda's Sleepy Song
- Trade for Broken Sword
- Equip Kokiri Sword
- Cucco Empty Bottle
- Impa's House <3 (1)
- Sun's Song
- Bugs from Graveyard Entrance
- Saria's Song
- Leave and Reenter Lost Woods
- Goron Bracelet
- Open Cavern
- Over Cavern <3 (3)
- Dirt GS (1)
- Enter Cavern
- Save and Quit

Notes: This feels like any%... A pretty long segment.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:49:36 AM by Tom Nook » Logged

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »

does getting the bag give you slingshot as well? because otherwise when we get the slingshot, it will reset to 30 seed bag because of the "engine oddities."

you can get on top of DC with an easy backflip after you throw the bomb, so we don't need to go up there twice.

which stalkid HP?

recatch bugs doesn't work in this game, don't know why.

Dampe HP can be saved for another Child Cleanup, its a pain in the ass

Great start.

FUUUUUUUCK i miss hammer... Cry

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2012, 10:08:23 PM »

Took out the bridge dirt patch, we'll save it for LW2 with the skull mask so we can get the deku nut upgrade, play the jam session, and the dirt patch GS. Ridiculous that you can't recatch those bugs. Also the HP flip over DC is pretty much a given, didn't write it in because there isn't any other way there. We'll see about the slingshot

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2012, 02:08:47 AM »

the 50 bag oddity is old, its actually taken advantage of fairly often in bingo races. Unfortunately, getting the slingshot does reset your bag, thus making biggest bag impossible to get and useless in 100% runs.
Its a minor thing to change really, but right now you are killing those skulltulas before kokiri sword equip with your deku stick. There's plenty of chance just to grab them some other time though. (Namely for Din's)

Roll Eyes why does every route ever for this game always seem to be the same start...(WWT, zelda, kak blah..)

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2012, 10:12:41 AM »

Shortened the route a little. It seems familiar. I can't wait to run this game as adult Link, only time I ever ran him was CloudMax's old any% RBA route.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: