ZSR Forums
April 24, 2024, 10:56:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Route Development (Adult 1 in the works)  (Read 61053 times)
Norkix
Special Guay

« on: April 02, 2012, 08:38:50 PM »

I am obsessed with 100%s because they really keep you occupied, so since I still have my 3ds, I want to make OoT 3D 100% Route! I am going to need massive help with this though...

I organize the points by area

-GCFE
-Boulder Room GS (1 GS) + both 50 Rupee chests, to DMT (99 rupees)
-HP over DC (3.25 <3s), to HCT
-Guardhouse GS (2 GS), Hylian Shield from Bazaar, To HC (19 rupees)
-Tree GS (3 GS), Egg, Lullaby, To KV
-Cucco bottle, Impa's House HP (3.5 <3s), Bug, to DMT
-50 Rupee chest, To LW (70 rupees)
-To SFM
-To Saria's Song (NOTE: pounding the ground periodically gets the Dekus out of the ground so they cant attack you), To LW
-To KF
-Buy Nuts + Bolts Sticks + Shield, Soil GS (4 GS), K-I-A Bros. GS (5 GS), Kokiri Sword DO NOT EQUIP, WWT escape for Ocarina (25 rupees, obtained 10 from sword maze)
-Re-enter KF
-To LW
-Stalkid Follow-Along HP (3.75 <3s) <3s), Grotto Bugs, To GC
-Bracelet, Darunia Dekus, Dancing Jar HP (4 <3s) + Rupees, To DMT (50 rupees)
-Open DC, Soil GS (6 GS)
-Dodongo Child (9 GS, 5 <3s)
-To Magic, to DMC (80 rupees)
-Crate Skulltula (10 GS) Cliff HP(5.25 <3s), Grotto Bugs, Double Magic (use hammer if flip doesnt make it in. If you dont get the flip, go back to the grotto to reset your timer), Darunia Exit to GC
-Big Bomb Bag, To DMT
-Alcove GS (11 GS), To KV
-GS on back of house (12 GS), Tree GS (13 GS), Brick GS (14 GS), Adult Wallet, House of Skulltula GS (15 GS), To HF
-To ZR
-Tree GS (16 GS), Buy 2 MBs (50 rupees), 2 HPs (5.75 <3s), wait on second HP platform for night, Deku jumpslash Ladder GS (17GS), To ZD
-Deku Stick from pot, Silver Scale, Turn around and go back down tunnel, light torches for HP chest (6 <3s), To LH
-IMMEDIATELY TURN AROUND, Release bugs on soil, Run up to bridge and Deku Jumpslash GS, get back up, grab soil GS (18 GS) and jump for Lab Token (19 GS), Bottle, Fishing HP (6.25 <3s), Scarecrow Song, To ZD
-Move KZ, To ZF
-Tree Skulltula (20 GS), FW, Feed Lord JJ
-IJJB 100% (24 GS, 7.25 <3s)
-To ZD
-To ZR
-To LW
-Grotto BugsX2, To Deku Clearing, Soil GS (25 GS), Plant Bean, Saria's Song HP (7.5 <3s), Soil GS (26 GS), Deku Stick upgrade, to KF
-To ItDT
-ItDT 100% (30 GS, 8.5 <3s)
-To LW
-Slingshot upgrade, Grotto Bugs, To GC
-To DMT
-To KV @ night
-Ladder GS (31 GS), sidehop to Rooftop HP (8.75 <3s), ReDead Rupee Grotto, To Graveyard
-Dampe HP (9 <3s that's why we went to the rupee grotto Wink), Wall GS (32 GS), Sun's Song, Soil Skulltula, Plant Bean, To KV
-To BotW
-BotW 100% (35 GS, route at the bottom, it's quite simple really Smiley), To KV,
-To HF
-OoT, To LLR
-LLR 100% Child (9.25 <3s, 37 GS), to HF
-To HCT
-Cheat at Treasure Chest game (9.5 <3s), Dog HP (9.75 <3s), Sun's Song, Bombchu Bowling Alley HP (10 <3s) and Bomb Bag, Slingshot Upgrade, to HC
-Din's Fire, To HCT
-To ToT
-Draw Master Sword

Special thanks to Tom Nook, whose route is the blueprint for this one.

BotW 100% Route
-Go past Skulltula to main room
-Blow up mound for Chus, first key on right (from Chu hole), Proceed to Coffin Room
-Light upper left torch for second key (if the Gibdo spots you, you will put away your Deku Stick, look out), return to main room
-Straight across to central chamber, Two locked doors for 2 GS (33 & 34), Obtain Actor Glitch Key, Go through Actor Glitch door w/o glitch
-To Like-Like chamber
-Kill Like-Like if you like-like, GS (35), return to main room
-Lower Water, To Dead Hand
-LoT, Savewarp out

CHILDZ 1 IS ALL FINISHTED NOW FOR ADULTZES!!11!1! yesh
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:08:50 AM by Norkix » Logged

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 12:12:16 AM »

Alright, first of all, NG+ could be a beast. Starting with certain items like the hammer or boomerang could open lots of possibilities for this category.

I think deku should be completed last of the child dungeons, so for that one pain in the ass skulltula.

Shadow early is really hard in this version, I dont think it's even been confirmed as child link yet, and having hoverboots early is obviously good. These are just my first thoughts

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 02:11:30 AM »

Good points. NG+ is probably its own category, as it is with any%, so this a normal route. Besides, it seems that jump attacks with invisible hammers do no damage. Seriously, try killing a Skulltula with the NG+ hammer.

Shadow Early as child is useless because we need to open the DoT anyways. It would be useful to do Shadow after Hookshot however, so it might be a possibility.

I have Child Dungeon route mostly planned. Jabu comes first followed by either BotW or DC, whichever becomes faster once we get there. After that, it is Deku, and either Spirit Temple or ToT after that. Actually, that is not mostly planned out...

NEDEZ MOAR INPUTSES

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 02:24:20 AM »

ah yes my good friend gamestabled and I were just speaking of this a few days ago. I'm going to attempt to confirm an early child shadow, I've wanted to before but I  got caught up in any%

I'll input when I can, all i can offer now is that I think we agreed NG+ to be the same category as non-NG+. If we did NG+ it could mean we come back to the forest last as a child, beat the deku tree, and grab the kok sword and head to the ToT, possibly a reverse order child dungeons.

This is real cool I thought I was the only one who wanted to write a 100% for OoT3D.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:35:35 AM by Tom Nook » Logged

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 01:07:57 AM »

Well going to the botw should probably be done after dc, just so you can get the bombchus, but at that point you have bombs so they're almost useless. The only thing even required in botw is the lens which can be got at any point. I think it makes sense to do dc first of the child dungeons for the megaflip in jabu. Without hovers dc has to be revisited as adult anyways so it's not a big deal if there's a skull you can't reach if you don't have rang yet. I'm thinking this route could use early gold gaunts to skip child spirit and you don't have to even ever get silvers and can move rocks.

Of course what we really need is someone to find a wrong warp that puts you behind the dot!

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 11:04:10 AM »

Well going to the botw should probably be done after dc, just so you can get the bombchus, but at that point you have bombs so they're almost useless. The only thing even required in botw is the lens which can be got at any point. I think it makes sense to do dc first of the child dungeons for the megaflip in jabu. Without hovers dc has to be revisited as adult anyways so it's not a big deal if there's a skull you can't reach if you don't have rang yet. I'm thinking this route could use early gold gaunts to skip child spirit and you don't have to even ever get silvers and can move rocks.

Of course what we really need is someone to find a wrong warp that puts you behind the dot!

stabled, what you seem to be forgetting is that this is 100%. We need to get EVERYTHING including chus and gauntlets. As for a hover in DC, it might be possible with the baby dodongos, but for now, we can get it on the way back from Fire Temple. Speaking of Fire Temple, it sucks that we can get the boss key right away but still have to do half the dungeon for Skulltulas and Megaton. Forest isnt quite as bad cuz we can keep the elevator XD

MF is usless in Jabu cuz they fixed Ruto throw. Jabu comes first so we can make one stop at all child dungeons.

UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 11:30:15 PM »

you can get chus from the chest in ganon's castle..
also, you only need the last gauntlets in the current OoT 64 100% definition because it is pointless to get silver.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 02:32:18 AM »

Chus could skip a lot of needless effort in the cavern, 2 fights and the hell circles with either a damageboost or a chu flip to the bomb chest. However, when we wrote the any% cloudmax and I tried to discover a means for early explosives, to no avail. Vine clip is out unless someone would like to do more testing

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 11:55:10 PM »

I need some CloudMax up in heah!

To the Cloud!!!... Max...

CloudMax you know EVERYTHING about this game! plz help us!

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 12:02:30 AM »

The megaflip in jabu is not useless you can use the bottle trick on the switch, it used to be in any%. Also, Jabu will be hard to do first if you don't have anything to hit the first switch, unless you wanna hover.
Actually it may be possible to hit with a rock with pro shield aiming? Ill try it out. Besides that Jabu is an easy easy 100% dungeon.
Also I wouldn't consider ng+ its own category in 100% if its not in any% and also are boss keys required?
DC-Jabu-Deku. The megaflip makes it so worth it.

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 10:09:42 PM »

Ok, so I did some testing. JABU FIRST IS FASTER GAMESTABLED! if we do jabu first WE MAKE ONE STOP AT DC! otherwise, we would waste time coming back for staircase Skulltula. Stop obsessing over jabu megaflip.

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 10:43:56 PM »

im not talking about the staircase skulltula im talking about the one on the ledge you use scarecrows song to get to, and if you included that in your testing then well done i was wrong.

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 08:02:10 PM »

you can get chus from the chest in ganon's castle..
also, you only need the last gauntlets in the current OoT 64 100% definition because it is pointless to get silver.

Okay, well, we don't need more than 3 hearts to beat the game, Wallets aren't good for anything because there is nothing you actually need to buy that is 100+ rupees, and that makes skulltulas useless as well. We don't need golden scale since we won't be getting heart pieces. Don't have to get longshot since we're not getting skulltulas...

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. If we start cutting things out because they're pointless, we end up with an any%. This is 100%. Every heart piece, every skulltula, every dungeon item and map/compass/boss key, all capacity upgrades, EVERYTHING! Ev. Ry. Thing. I thought you guys would know better than to take things out of the route just because we don't use them a lot.

EDIT: Also, I did not consider the first switch in jabu -_- You are right stabled. DC-IJJB-ItDT-Spirit. I just figured out we can get staircase skulltula as adult. *facepalm* I am sorry gamestabled. I am ashamed. -_-
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:38:37 PM by SamusXLink » Logged

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 08:31:07 PM »

The gold replace the silver. The gold is the best. If you have gold you dont need silver and its not going to change because that's just how it is.

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 11:27:35 PM »

Have to agree, it does not exist in the end result, becomes arbitrary. Silver Scale & Gauntlets never were in 100% =]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 12:19:25 AM by Tom Nook » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: