ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:13:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Temporary Wrong Warp Archive  (Read 27960 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:09:23 AM »

Post stuff here as we are discovering it, we'll sort it into a coherent form later.

ded
Exodus122
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 11:11:11 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZplcToQsZZE&feature=channel_video_title

TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 01:44:19 PM »

Maybe you should edit the first post to explain what you need to do to use the glitch so that people may try it for themselves  Roll Eyes?

Also: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArZNXsrf3f80dHU1NDFobWEweVZmQ29tZlc3aEE1T2c&pli=1#gid=0

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 02:13:15 PM »

I suggest calling it Cutscene Wrong Warping on the basis that the wrong warping occurs because current cutscene flags are set for the impending upcoming cutscene at the moment farore's wind warps you.

Also, I remembered a variable last night that affects everything that I don't think is being taken into consideration that I believe alters the warp point and determines what crashes and what doesn't.

Lastly, I'd like to mention that I feel we're incredibly close to getting that "always on cutscene" state known as "beta quest", which probably won't be useful at all, but will be fucking fun as shit to do legit.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:24:12 PM by mzxrules » Logged

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.