ZSR Forums
May 01, 2024, 03:37:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46
  Print  
Author Topic: SS: Trick Research & Discovery  (Read 455159 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
TheOthin
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #225 on: December 13, 2011, 11:13:43 AM »

This wasn't on Hero Mode file, it was just on a regular file. From what I recall from my first "normal file" playthrough, it is a forced message. The batteries were low, the battery symbol was in the corner. My memory may be wrong, but I remember it being a forced message.
That sounds worth verifying.

One other issue I noticed was that on Hero Mode, I lost health ridiculously fast in the heated area; even entering with seven hearts, I had lost half of that by the time I reached the trigger. So going through the heated area beyond that could be a real issue for Hero Mode runs.
Tamis
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #226 on: December 13, 2011, 12:55:09 PM »

When can you get the protection potion ?

Someone said it immunizes you from heat if you upgrade it, so that wouldn't be a big deal.

(I remarked the same shit for swimming though.. I lost my 18 hearts before I could go up to the surface when I was doing the notes thing, that's ridiculously fast)
Paraxade
Special Guay

paraxade@hotmail.com
Email
« Reply #227 on: December 13, 2011, 01:09:34 PM »

in TheOnlyOne's run the fi message you guys are talking about doesn't come up, so chances are it's not a forced message. i doubt this low batteries trick actually works.
Matt23488
Regular Guay

Meh

Email
« Reply #228 on: December 13, 2011, 05:51:46 PM »

When can you get the protection potion ?

Someone said it immunizes you from heat if you upgrade it, so that wouldn't be a big deal.

(I remarked the same shit for swimming though.. I lost my 18 hearts before I could go up to the surface when I was doing the notes thing, that's ridiculously fast)

The guardian potion is available from the very beginning of the game, the only ones that aren't are stamina and air potions.

TheOthin
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #229 on: December 13, 2011, 08:06:25 PM »

The guardian potion is available from the very beginning of the game, the only ones that aren't are stamina and air potions.
It is, but the 200 Rupee cost could be an issue. Even more so if upgrading it is necessary; is that even possible by the first time you first reach Eldin? (Unless you transfer bugs from an earlier file, which I assume isn't in the question at the moment.)
Tamis
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #230 on: December 13, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »

Haha, I can already imagine a run with the same level of wtf as a RBA run Cheesy

-does tutorial and shit
-reaches eldin
-collets 200 rupees
-buys potion
-collects bugs
-upgrades potion
-fire dragon
-bokoblins and chests everywhere in eldin
-suddenly all items from the game after 2 hours of gameplay
-finishes the game
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:45:01 PM by Tamis » Logged