ZSR Forums
April 18, 2024, 03:59:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Questions & Answer  (Read 286512 times)
BALDORF!
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #420 on: April 18, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »

Okay, so now there is a MQ OoT leaderboard, and was wondering if the 3Ds MQ counts? There isn't an any% catagory though.
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #421 on: April 18, 2014, 02:41:26 PM »

No it does not count. However if enough interest was created for MQ on 3DS I'm sure a seperate category could be made for it

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #422 on: April 18, 2014, 07:47:16 PM »

Cosmo said he hadnt seen any interest for 3DS MQ, but if there were it would be added as a category under OOT3D

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Drenn
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #423 on: May 24, 2014, 03:10:33 PM »

Is there any way to open the door of time as an adult? I tried RBA'ing the stones, and the song of time. So I played the song, and the cutscene to open the door played... and... it didn't open. :/
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #424 on: May 24, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »

If you played prelude to get there or saw another cutscene in there first go out the door and come back in before you try to open it and it should work

benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #425 on: May 27, 2014, 05:19:32 AM »

Do we know how to do this?
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlwJXTUaw

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #426 on: May 27, 2014, 07:34:52 PM »

Im not confident but i dont this picture is showing an OI. I think this is a picture taken just after cancelling normal ocarina, and the poster is just showing the hammer going through links head

Teague
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #427 on: June 30, 2014, 11:24:23 PM »

What glitches cant be done in this version that make wrong warping to ganons tower impossible (as is done on N64/VC OoT)?
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #428 on: July 01, 2014, 01:50:16 AM »

First of all the old bottle method of Ocarina Items was patched, old method of ISG was patched (can still get damage ISG, but it's precise as fuck) I haven't been able to door clip either. And finally the biggest problem is that the Blue Warp doesn't unload when you look away from it. Also when you exit the door if you quickly backwalk to it before the warp takes you away, the game crashes. I have no clue what happens with different timings, because testing it takes forever.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #429 on: July 02, 2014, 12:29:13 AM »

What glitches cant be done in this version that make wrong warping to ganons tower impossible (as is done on N64/VC OoT)?

There is a significant difference isn't even glitch related. The format for cutscenes is modified such that it begins with what appears to be the string " BDQ". It's possible that the game checks this data to verify that it's playing a cutscene, which if true would essentially mean that it's impossible to perform the Ganondoor wrong warp since it relies on playing a "garbage" cutscene.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Depressed Penguin
Deku Scrub

« Reply #430 on: September 15, 2014, 12:58:47 PM »

I cant get the fwww in dc as child link, do you have any tips or tricks?
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #431 on: September 15, 2014, 09:32:07 PM »

I cant get the fwww in dc as child link, do you have any tips or tricks?
I need a little bit to go on here. Are we talking wrong warp with restricted items or with FW on B?

Depressed Penguin
Deku Scrub

« Reply #432 on: September 16, 2014, 12:24:14 PM »

Im trying restricted items because i can never get it on the b button.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #433 on: September 16, 2014, 03:31:37 PM »

Are you consistent with RI? You can try the home buffer method, look for the frame where the top screen is dark, but the bottom screen is bright. There's also the idling method, which imo doesn't really work. What do you mean you can't get the warp to work? Does the game crash when you warp? If so, it means you have watched the cutscene where you get the Goron Ruby, it's necessary to have it there for the warp to work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Depressed Penguin
Deku Scrub

« Reply #434 on: September 16, 2014, 03:54:49 PM »

I seem to get pulled into the warp in the middle of my side hop. And i do have trouble with consistency on getting the RI.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31
  Print  

Jump to: