ZSR Forums
May 01, 2024, 10:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46
  Print  
Author Topic: SS: Trick Research & Discovery  (Read 455226 times)
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #465 on: March 29, 2012, 03:12:45 PM »

Kazooie, you're the man! Cheesy

I'll be trying out your new glitch today and see what I come up with.
Webster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #466 on: March 29, 2012, 03:32:33 PM »

Yay for more glitches! The highflip video was very intriguing, and I bet there are a ton of low-enough walls in the game we could highflip onto to skip things. Finding them will be the difficult part.  Tongue
DekuScrub
Regular Guay

« Reply #467 on: March 29, 2012, 05:16:18 PM »

I would help try to find glitches, but I'm not very far into the game, so I can't really help much. I do like what I see so far though, even if it isn't much.

Also, on the goddess wall glitch, can you dash/forward jump backwards?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 05:18:44 PM by DekuScrub » Logged

SOLD OUT
Kazooie
Special Guay

Oot 3DS!!!!

Kazooiebombchu
« Reply #468 on: March 29, 2012, 06:49:53 PM »

Thanks!

For goddess wall glitch forward jumping works like sidehop. Nothing relevant happens so far what i tried. Everybody still should test it if something comes up from it.

My stream and youtube channel. Be sure to check them out and leave comments. Have fun!!!
http://www.twitch.tv/kazooiebombchu
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Kazooie
Currently working on: DKC3 105% segmented speedrun and racing games
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #469 on: March 30, 2012, 04:09:29 AM »

Well, I tried it in different locations but it seems useless so far. I would try it in more locations but man, it's so hard finding Goddess Walls :/

Oh well, still a neat glitch. It could still possibly lead into some other glitch in the future, we never know right?
Webster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #470 on: March 30, 2012, 04:34:40 PM »

I'm mashing different buttons/control-stick combinations at Goddess Walls to see if there's anything there, but no luck so far. Hopefully we'll be able to find some way to somehow glitch through the Goddess Walls, which could lead to some potential sequence breaks. Too bad forward hopping at the Goddess Wall only jerks you sideways.  Sad
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #471 on: March 31, 2012, 12:16:15 AM »

Wow, you know how Link doesn't fall off ledges while looking in this game? Well, I found spots where he still can, but it's weird. You have to look up and be walking backwards into the wall with your back facing it and he will be forced to fall. So Link's hitbox or w/e actually changes when he looks in up. Things do not get glitchy in any other directions. You have to keep forcing Link to look up and if you're close to walls with your back facing them things will start to get glitchy and look like Link could clip through a wall almost too. Maybe he can clip through things if you do it in certain spots? I'll upload a video soon.

I also found more useless, (but fun) Remlit glitches. Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:25:15 AM by Weegeechan » Logged
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #472 on: March 31, 2012, 12:30:49 AM »

Wow, you know how Link doesn't fall off ledges while looking in this game? Well, I found spots where he still can, but it's weird. You have to look up and be walking backwards into the wall with your back facing it and he will be forced to fall. So Link's hitbox or w/e actually changes when he looks in up. Things do not get glitchy in any other directions. You have to keep forcing Link to look up and if you're close to walls with your back facing them things will start to get glitchy and look like Link could clip through a wall almost too. Maybe he can clip through things if you do it in certain spots? I'll upload a video soon.

I also found more useless, (but fun) Remlit glitches. Cheesy

Ah, yes, I've noticed that too, but I think it's more of a camera glitch than Link glitching around.
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #473 on: March 31, 2012, 12:54:00 AM »

Yea, it's weird! It's only up too. Gotta document all glitches Cheesy
Webster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #474 on: March 31, 2012, 05:14:04 AM »

Weird! Here's hoping you're right that we could clip through walls or corners somehow.  Smiley
Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #475 on: March 31, 2012, 06:37:40 AM »

There's something about Skyward Sword on the OOT page under "Early Items." I know people like to document glitches and tricks, but it'll get messy if we put glitches from different games into the same page. I suggest having a small page for Skyward Sword until the main page is complete.
Kazooie
Special Guay

Oot 3DS!!!!

Kazooiebombchu
« Reply #476 on: March 31, 2012, 04:41:52 PM »

Just uploaded this video. Seems to be useless so far because this game collision programming is too good :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grrnsHJUlnQ&feature=youtu.be

My stream and youtube channel. Be sure to check them out and leave comments. Have fun!!!
http://www.twitch.tv/kazooiebombchu
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Kazooie
Currently working on: DKC3 105% segmented speedrun and racing games
Webster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #477 on: March 31, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »

Whoa, weird! Too bad we can't get through those walls cleanly. I've been working on clipping through different areas all week, but still nothing major. I just wish we could find a big sequence break already!  Cheesy
KingOfHeart
Special Guay

« Reply #478 on: March 31, 2012, 08:20:55 PM »

Did you try getting into the Temple of Time early?
Either by going through the rocks, or creating some extra high jump at the right corner(when staring at the Temple of Time from the outside...that's what I mean when I say right)
Webster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #479 on: March 31, 2012, 10:34:36 PM »

Ugh, don't get me started on Temple of Time early.  Grin I probably spent a good two days highflipping and bomb-throwing and wall-clipping and slashing and mashing my way in the Temple but no such luck. I'm sure we'll find a way eventually, though. It just seems like there would be a way.

Of course, we'd still have to go at least part of the way through the Mining Facility, because the Gust Bellows are required later in the game. But still, Temple of Time early could mean the majority of that dungeon getting skipped, which would chop off a good portion of the run's time.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46
  Print  

Jump to: