ZSR Forums
April 30, 2024, 04:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob moments that made you want to cry  (Read 276034 times)
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #195 on: December 20, 2010, 06:22:10 AM »

I was looking through the OoT N64 manual and I came across these funny ironic/incorrect statements (most due to exploits we've found):

« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 06:24:02 AM by aleckermit » Logged

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Marcus
« Reply #196 on: December 20, 2010, 10:01:09 AM »

The first 2 are very dumb. DS is as strong as MS and atleast I have never seen an item that costs over 500 rupees, but maybe I've missed something. Just kidding  Tongue
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #197 on: December 20, 2010, 06:19:48 PM »

The first 2 are very dumb. DS is as strong as MS and atleast I have never seen an item that costs over 500 rupees, but maybe I've missed something. Just kidding  Tongue

Yeah nothing costs over 500r... and that text wasn't taken out of context either, it just says it on some page.

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2010, 05:23:06 PM »

maybe they assumed you'd have the lowest wallet. it is still worded bad.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Chimpas
Regular Guay

Inlove with Twilight Princess

WWW Email
« Reply #199 on: December 22, 2010, 05:32:45 PM »

it means it´s easy to break

Marcus
« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2010, 08:34:08 PM »

it means it´s easy to break
It's also worded bad, but I'm still feeling a bit stupid for not figuring that out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 08:36:23 PM by Marcus » Logged
Greenalink
Special Guay

DS Dictator

« Reply #201 on: December 23, 2010, 08:53:27 PM »

Nooby comments from speed run virgins who just watched the sub 10 minute Portal Done Pro run:

More like Youtube comments done noobishly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1U5RUVENNE

If that particular file was started in 2008, I don't think this should count as a speed run. It's not one continuous play, but a combination of perfected runs that you started two years ago. Respect for having a completed game save with under 10 minutes of recorded time, but this "speed run" took 2 years, not 9.5 minutes. Do this without save/loading and I'll consider it a speed run.

Although extremely impressive, your record doesn't stand because it uses glitches. Otherwise, I absolutely love your skills throughout the video. Cheesy

"current world record for Portal completion time."

A) Hardly. you glitched. STILL A FORM OF CHEATING. you broke the engine's rules in order to speed up the process, furthermore, it is not one complete segment, you cut at the beginning of every level. the edge glitch, the bunny hop script, and the save glitch, and the portal bumping are all against the game's original nature and intent, therefore against the rules of the game. Just because it let's you do it doesnt make it right, its exploiting....
None of those matter at all.

B) None of those matter at all.

Bunny hopping isn't a script.

And what the fuck is with "against the rules"? It's a game, not a tournament, dumbass.

It's obvious you've never seen a speed run. Almost every speed run involves glitching.

A)  Im sure the stupidity of your statements stand true, however, before you defend someone you obviously don't know, note that he admits to having a bunny hop script in the walkthrough videos.

New DS PHAT Capture Device on its way (Sep 2011)!!!
More info:
http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/3ds_capture_device_214.html

Yes I am a speed runner focused on DS games
Notable runs:
Phantom Hourglass
SM64 DS
New Super Mario Bros (DS).
Marcus
« Reply #202 on: December 23, 2010, 11:58:22 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAntxX6dyAk&feature=related

Look at darkuspreyasmaster8's comment, it's the 3rd comment on the first page unless anyone hasn't posted a comment recently.
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2010, 08:18:20 PM »

with those kind of comments, you can replace the game's name with any other game and it would describe 99% of the debates with people who think using glitches is cheating in any game that pop up anywhere. it is very sad that there's people with such narrow-minded thoughts.

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2010, 07:36:18 PM »

Ok this hapenned a couple of weeks ago but I did not tell nothing cuz I was hpefull I would recover it:
My Wii my DVD Recorder and all my games got stolen, also the DVDs with the TP speedrun, thankfully a friend has a copy of them, but I freak'nly sad, and more than wat to cry I want to shit on my pants, I will spent the money I saved to buy SS into another Wii, I wanted to buy the red edition but I decided to buy an old one to have good results with the WAD injecting

UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2011, 07:43:12 PM »

that really sucks. i would be very sad if i got all my shit stolen too.
hopefully someone finds your stuff and tells you since sometimes the thieves try to resell what they stole near the place they stole it from.

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
Chimpas
Regular Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2011, 12:56:41 AM »

that really sucks. i would be very sad if i got all my shit stolen too.
hopefully someone finds your stuff and tells you since sometimes the thieves try to resell what they stole near the place they stole it from.
the sad part is that I think it was a "friend" of mine, cuz only he knows how to get in my room without the key, if it would be any thieve he would steal everything he knows that can sell, but no, only my gaming stuff was stolen

Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2011, 09:48:40 PM »

This kid says that Gohma is a bad boss because it's impossible to tell what it is. Even though it says "Parasitic Armored Arachnid" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbI1935Jt_U&feature=related

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #208 on: January 29, 2011, 04:25:46 PM »

This kid says that Gohma is a bad boss because it's impossible to tell what it is. Even though it says "Parasitic Armored Arachnid" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbI1935Jt_U&feature=related

Taht kid's watched too many ScrewAttack reviews, obviously just trying to replicate popular game reviewers... but not very well.

mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2011, 05:50:17 PM »

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to: