ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 04:46:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: WW Tricks and Glitches Discussion  (Read 1222941 times)
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2010, 09:35:40 AM »

Not possible until we get outta M&C. Even if we do, we cannot go anywhere, as our boat is still inside. Unless we can find some way to get our boat and ourselves out of M&C, we're Cannon Roomed.
Marcus
« Reply #181 on: May 11, 2010, 10:31:41 AM »

Yes, it was Unreal who discovered it, I just documented it on video + played with some of it.
The swordless glitch from the pirate ship was found by me lol. It was uploaded on my ZeldaTPrunner account with some other weird things on the ship and the video was called ''Wind Waker - Can't Complete Game Glitch'' Some time after I figured out that it was the Tetra Text Skip that made that happen.
Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #182 on: May 11, 2010, 12:30:21 PM »

Not possible until we get outta M&C. Even if we do, we cannot go anywhere, as our boat is still inside. Unless we can find some way to get our boat and ourselves out of M&C, we're Cannon Roomed.

If we find a way to clip through a wall or any other method to reload the area, do you think that title screen glitch would allowe us to warp back to outset?

My last finds:
-If you hit a molblin with boomerang while swordless the camera will be locked in the molblin axe like if he was supicious until you exit the area.
-In case you didn't know, you can grab the ToG's bell without climbing the ladder, and it rings it two times in row realy quick.

Helmaroc skip is hard as hell, I'll try to jumpslash from the side spike to angled damage boost. If it don't work, I'll give up.

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
KlydeStorm
Regular Guay

« Reply #183 on: May 11, 2010, 12:44:16 PM »

If we find a way to clip through a wall or any other method to reload the area, do you think that title screen glitch would allowe us to warp back to outset?

That would revert us to the Title Screen state of equipment (nothing), though, wouldn't it?
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

lol_oli_lol@hotmail.com PhazonN
Email
« Reply #184 on: May 11, 2010, 02:47:20 PM »

Well, if you read what I've been posting, it'd be clear...

You can get in without BoG by WW Diving. However, you cannot get out without BoG. The scene activates just fine, everything goes accordingly.

I didn't recall you saying that before, sorry.

Low% is possible, although it'd just be a regular run with medium wallet, which would just plain suck.

[15:48:29] <ChocolateLink> chapstick?
[15:48:59] <Phazon> yeah, i'm using it atm, you can get crazy high
ArthurDent
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #185 on: May 11, 2010, 03:58:34 PM »

How is it going with finding of new tricks and glitches?, increasing, decreasing expontial, whatever. Would thes sonn be put to use in a speedrun. It's time to get this a run done! Don't want to rush or or make the run bad quality, but I think it's time to see a practical use of all timesavers and such.
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #186 on: May 11, 2010, 09:48:47 PM »

Well, if you read what I've been posting, it'd be clear...

You can get in without BoG by WW Diving. However, you cannot get out without BoG. The scene activates just fine, everything goes accordingly.
Can you make a video of it and put it on YouTube? I'd really like to do some testing with it and would like to have a good place to start. Smiley

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #187 on: May 12, 2010, 04:58:56 AM »

Wrong Warp update: It turns out you don't need a damage boost from the gyorg/shark to trigger it- You can swim right into it no problems

But, I'm thinking now we have a problem with any Wrong Warp theories of breaking this game: I just noticed that your boat's warped to the center quadrant (D4), Not to mention just barely off-center of the quadrant.
In a nutshell, it's probably warping you to the default (0,0) of the ocean map.

So no matter where you trigger wrong warp, it will just default.

:[

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #188 on: May 12, 2010, 06:00:55 AM »

You know, not getting the largest wallet is only 30 or so seconds slower? I was working hard at it, but in the end, it was still obviously slower...

May get a recorder at year's end...
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #189 on: May 12, 2010, 06:58:56 AM »

Really? I thought needing to take 4 trips between Tingle Island and wherever you do the 101 rupee trick (Stone Watcher?) would take a while.

MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #190 on: May 13, 2010, 06:16:07 AM »

Yeah, I'm not sure how it was setup, but theres a post about it at sda, someplace. I bet I made an error someplace...

May get a recorder at year's end...
Venick409
Regular Guay

Didn't you guys forget something?

Email
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2010, 08:02:47 PM »

Helmaroc 2nd Phase Skip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li7GYYdX_Jc

Found by Me.

Couldn't have even thought of this without Cerpin.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 08:35:15 PM by Venick409 » Logged

[23:11:44] <Siglemic> buyin a game they think invented fps
[23:11:48] <greenfox> dude
[23:11:54] <greenfox> halo did invent fps
[23:11:57] <greenfox> didn't it?
Marcus
« Reply #192 on: May 13, 2010, 09:10:16 PM »

Helmaroc 2nd Phase Skip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li7GYYdX_Jc

Found by Me.

Couldn't have even thought of this without Cerpin.

Awesome find!!! This must save 30 seconds or so.
Phazon
Special Guay

Aaaaagh!

Email
« Reply #193 on: May 13, 2010, 09:27:24 PM »

Nice find Venick. Like Ani said on YT, is there any consistency with this?

Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #194 on: May 14, 2010, 12:31:45 AM »

Wrong Warp update: It turns out you don't need a damage boost from the gyorg/shark to trigger it- You can swim right into it no problems

But, I'm thinking now we have a problem with any Wrong Warp theories of breaking this game: I just noticed that your boat's warped to the center quadrant (D4), Not to mention just barely off-center of the quadrant.
In a nutshell, it's probably warping you to the default (0,0) of the ocean map.

So no matter where you trigger wrong warp, it will just default.
About the gyorg trigger: I thought the same thing, that surely Gyorg isn't necessary. About the wrong warp to default: you make a nice point about this, but more testing still needs to be done to see if this is truly the case.
@Venick
Awesome find on the second Helmaroc phase skip Grin,  if only it was skipping the whole battle. Cry

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: