ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 12:57:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT / MQ - Question & Answer / Trick Help Thread  (Read 929782 times)
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #165 on: September 29, 2010, 02:17:35 AM »

You can still get the HP after gold scale as long as the fish you use for gold scale is 6-9 pounds.

You can also buy chus at the chu shop in the back alley (100(10 chus)-180(20 chus)R).

You can win the chus from bowling as much as you want.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2010, 02:45:07 AM »

ok thanks
BottlesFTW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2010, 03:50:14 PM »

In BoTW, I fell into the hole next to the crawlspace where you would overwrite actors. (If it matter, I successfully overwritten the actors THEN fell down the hole.)
I activated ISG.
Then, I grabbed one of those respawning bush things. But before I grabbed it, it was cut. The state of the cut bush was in Link's hands, and it regrew while in his hands.
I replicated this and when I shield drop it while Z-Targeting, it stays hovering in mid-air.
I backflipped into them while having ISG on, and they still cut but still hovered in mid-air, and regrew

Is this already known?
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2010, 04:31:35 PM »

It is old, but not very well known.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #169 on: October 22, 2010, 07:48:17 PM »

yeah i did that by accident a few months ago. it's pretty obscure.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Keeper
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2010, 03:55:18 AM »

Yay! I just found one but kind of useful for only 1 place I know. Gerudo Bridge Adult (not repaired) New way.

So go to the ledge of one side of the bridge and then look straight at the other side. Do a backflip and pull out a Chus and blow it up while in air (do it before you hit the ground like a few frames before u hit it) then go towards the explosion when you idmeately hit it, press start and equip the hover boots and go towards the otherside, it's a little boost.
Follow all these and it will work Cheesy
Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2010, 04:20:10 AM »

Or you could just put down a bomb and equip the hover boots as it hits you, propelling you across.
BottlesFTW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2010, 08:18:22 PM »

DoT skip is pooping on my soul.
I can Angle Sidehop consistently
But I still can't do it, it looks like he clips through it slightly then gets pushed back out.
I have tried every angle in the entire fucking game.
I know that my angle is wrong, but have you got any tips as to how I can get it correctly?
Or is it just completely trial and error.  Huh
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2010, 08:34:12 PM »

Are you sure you're using the angle shown on the DoT skip page?  If you are then you might just be doing the backwards sidehop slightly wrong.

BottlesFTW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2010, 08:39:07 PM »

Are you sure you're using the angle shown on the DoT skip page?  If you are then you might just be doing the backwards sidehop slightly wrong.
Yes, I'm pretty sure. It's kind of hard to tell on GCN version cause of the colouring of the b button, but I'm still sure it's correct. I don't see how I could be doing the sidehops wrong, I guess I'll keep practicing in an open area, but they seem perfectly fine to me. >_>

Edit: NVM, I did it!
I just followed Acryte's video where you go a little to the right before doing the sidehop and now I can clip easily.  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 09:09:51 PM by BottlesFTW » Logged
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #175 on: October 24, 2010, 02:34:29 AM »

i found something that is mostly useless.
if you side hop and shield drop a bombchu you can do a nayru's love megaflip off of it.
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #176 on: October 24, 2010, 06:47:55 AM »

i found something that is mostly useless.
if you side hop and shield drop a bombchu you can do a nayru's love megaflip off of it.
We do that but with a backflip then nl megaflip off it.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2010, 10:40:09 PM »

We do that but with a backflip then nl megaflip off it.
thats where i got the idea from. the way that you get pushed back from the explosion if you dont do a backflip looks the same
BottlesFTW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »

Anybody know the fame data for a z-slide?
I don't know when to roll or when to let go of your shield, or even when to start holding up.
Can anybody help me?
Glozboy
Regular Guay

« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2010, 03:59:31 PM »

Broken Bridge Skip

I'm doing a low% run, I've completed the Shadow Temple and now trying to get to the Spirit Temple (as an adult).

I've tried the ISG Hookshot but I'm having trouble. I get stuck on the post a lot which means the hookshot seizes up when I try to use it. I see in videos that Link walks forward before firing. Do I have to walk forward very slowly or can I go at full speed then pull out the Hookshot?

Alternatively, is it possible to megajump or hoverboost across?

Thanks!

Currently playing: Ocarina of Time (GC)
Working on: No RBA/WW
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59
  Print  

Jump to: