ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:59:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mod] Project 3rd Quest  (Read 3695 times)
Ideka
Deku Scrub

« on: June 16, 2015, 11:05:41 AM »

Click here to watch the first trailer!

Info:
Project 3rd Quest is an ongoing WIP OoT mod. Its goal is to modify and add lots of content (such as a new storyline, an entirely new overworld, new dungeons, new characters and even new items!) to the engine of Ocarina of Time. More trailers and even more screenshots are planned to be released soon, so stay tuned!

Screenshots:

Credits:
    • CDi-Fails
    • Ideka
    • MelonSpeedruns
    • SanguinettiMods
    • Spire
    aterraformer
    Deku Scrub

Email
    « Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 05:57:26 PM »

Looks nice but the custom graphics are going to pretty much kill any chance of playing this on console

edit: Try and use this http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=viewthread&t=78265 for reference.  It is about Super Mario 64 hacks but I believe it is still relevant.  I would also try and avoid using the debug rom since it is so bugged.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:08:28 PM by aterraformer » Logged

Ideka
    Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 11:11:30 PM »

Thanks. And yes, I'm sorry to say that the software we use to convert our models into the F3DEX2 format will prevent the mod from being playable on the real N64. However, we are looking into making it playable on Wii's virtual console for the sake of you speedrunners.

Also, a new teaser trailer for the upcoming demo patch has been released! Click here to watch it!
    aterraformer
    Deku Scrub

Email
    « Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 05:10:03 PM »

playable on Wii's virtual console
    Great!  I would much prefer to play on VC than a PC emulator.

Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: