ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Puzzle Race by SnipinG117  (Read 5192 times)
Sniping117
Regular Guay

« on: June 26, 2015, 03:48:12 PM »

I have plans to host my 2nd Puzzle race next week. Im thinking of hosting it on Friday the 3rd of July, since Saturday is bingo day.

Let me know your feedback on the dates.

Link to the image:
http://i.imgur.com/SxdAoJn.png

If you'd like to know how to solve this PM me on Twitch or post here.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:25:09 PM by Sniping117 » Logged
flanthis
Deku Scrub

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 10:40:01 PM »

I might be able to do it on Friday. No guarantees though.
SilentKnight115
Deku Scrub

Starlight Adventurer

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 03:39:16 PM »

Assuming a medium learning curve, how long do you think it will take? What time would it start?

They speak of thunder, I prefer the quiet.
TheCowness
Deku Scrub

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 03:28:30 PM »

I'd be interested in a puzzle, but if it's a Friday I couldn't start before 6 PM EST.  I could just start late, though. *shrug*

EDIT: I lied, apparently I have tomorrow off.  Nice.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 02:38:34 PM by TheCowness » Logged
Sniping117
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 04:09:31 PM »

Assuming a medium learning curve, how long do you think it will take? What time would it start?

Took me less than 3 hours to finish.

I will be hosting the puzzle on Friday, 4:30 EST on SRL
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 04:20:59 PM by Sniping117 » Logged
TheCowness
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 01:24:26 AM »

Took me less than 3 hours to finish.
Three hours when you know the answer?  Looks like I'm clearing my schedule  Lips sealed
TheCowness
Deku Scrub

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 04:44:37 AM »

I think I've come up with a solution to the puzzle, but my file's not completely finished.  I threw it into a Pastebin because I don't think these forums have a "Spoiler" tag(?)

http://pastebin.com/VPQKNmbL

I may or may not complete my file tomorrow; I think I'm playing MM all day because of that twelve hour speedrunning challenge so eh.  Also I was using bugs to play warp songs as child this morning so my file is tainted by rule-breaking anyway  Shocked  (I didn't want to sit through the OoT/Zelda castle escape cutscene when I had Prelude available)

Anyway, that puzzle was really fun once I got past all that salt I accumulated in the first two hours from assuming it was exactly the same puzzle as the previous two I had forfeit Tongue  The list of restrictions was really overwhelming, though.  Even after six hours of messing around(especially after six hours; I was getting tired) I kept having to double-check to see which things I'm allowed to have and use and what I can do with them and neh just let me warp places as child Kappa
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: