ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 02:59:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: 100% Segmented Discussion [NG+ Saw]  (Read 125330 times)
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 04:20:31 AM »

Short segments that I can attempt over and over again, difficulty is not a problem as long as it's short. That would be preferable, but I would be up for anything really.

EDIT: Also, I'm not too good at things such as '100% DC' just because I don't know the GS's too well. Although I could learn, I excell more at 'Get from point A to point B and get X,Y,and Z along the way' types of things. But, like I said I'd be willing do whatever.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:55:21 AM by TaylorTotFTW » Logged
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 04:46:49 AM »

If you want short, you could do 3 and 6 Grin

What are your thoughts on adult dungeon order?

I'll start us off tomorrow and post segment 1 on YouTube. Should I make a specific account we can all upload to?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:51:57 AM by Norkix » Logged

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 05:03:40 AM »

I would think logical adult dungeon order would be shadow, forest, ice/water, fire, then spirit... but that might just be the MST in me talking, you could possibly flip flop some for better routing. Also, has the idea of doing any of the child dungeons as adult come up? Would any be viable?
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 05:26:09 AM »

CDs as Adult would require the DoT skip that has yet to be found.

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 08:48:38 AM »

Can i join too because i can record and stuff now. im pretty good at text skipping, hess and maybe at some other stuff just give me the route. its also good practice for the any ganonless  Smiley
One sad thing the camera i have makes a pretty loud buzzing sound and the 3,5 male to male cables dont do shit wth the camera. i can record a test video if you want. Another pretty shitty thing is that its very very hard to find a place to record because theres noise everywhere the worst being a guy playing piano at the upper floor at random times its fucking loud Angry
E:Can somebody recommend a silent place and another thing is where do you guys record.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 10:52:47 AM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 03:06:33 PM »

Go to a library. I'm sure they have some place quiet to sit down, away from everyone else.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »

Thats a nice idea.
(sorry ignore this text at the bottom it accidentally became a rant)

But i thing theyre gonna get annoyed when i go there with a 3ds and a camera and where do i record. I cant hold the camera anywhere but the worst thing is there arent any libraries nearby. damn
If only only that camera would work with those cables i wouldnt have any problems.
Why is recording so hard especially with a console should i just give up finding a recorder that records good quality, records pal-60 and works with a mac its impossible to find one and if theres one its too expensive...

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 06:14:43 PM »

No speedrun hosting site would ever accept this run, because of recording quality and consistency issues. Just making a youtube archive is probably your best option. I would be happy to host such a thing. Also, I dont like just assigning segments. Anyone who wants to attempt one can do it and if they get the fastest, there's would be the one used.

If you are going to submit a segment for this, recording quality should be up to par.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Greenalink
Special Guay

DS Dictator

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »

Just wait for the 3DS video output mod to be available sometime before 2013.

New DS PHAT Capture Device on its way (Sep 2011)!!!
More info:
http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/3ds_capture_device_214.html

Yes I am a speed runner focused on DS games
Notable runs:
Phantom Hourglass
SM64 DS
New Super Mario Bros (DS).
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2012, 09:07:22 PM »

YouTube account made. It's "OoT3D100" and the password will be PM'd to people who have posted here with interest in contributing. If you want to upload a segment, upload it on that account. We should also all subscribe to it so we know when new segs are up.

I'm going to start recording Seg 1. I'll post my time here when I'm done. If no one beats my time within, let's say, two days, I will post my video. How does that sound? Or should I just post it right away?

Done toast. I'll change it as well, in case "some troll" already got it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 09:49:42 PM by Norkix » Logged

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 09:34:48 PM »

3DS capture mod doesnt work on Mac which sucks im pretty good with soldering but i dont like to solder stuff to the 3ds.
Also Norkix i think you should erase that password from your post and PM it to every who are interested at the project. We dont want trolls messing around with it Roll Eyes

Lol
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »

Also Norkix i think you should erase that password from your post and PM it to every who are interested at the project. We dont want trolls messing around with it Roll Eyes

Done, changed it too. Should I do the 2-day wait before posting a vid?

Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 10:49:31 PM »

i think we should put the videos on our own accounts and see what could be improved then possibly make a new one and put it into oot3d100 account.

Lol
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »

I say go ahead and upload it, I think we should all just upload every segment we record, so it's in one centralized place we can all see.
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2012, 10:59:54 PM »

I agree with toast. Upload them on our channels first, then put an improved video on the shared account. Any videos on the channel that are made obsolete by segment redos can just be deleted.

Hit a snag. I can't figure out which forest escape to use, WWT doesn't work with this NG+ item. I pm'd Tom Nook, bu if anyone knows please elaborate.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: