ZSR Forums
April 25, 2024, 01:30:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% Route Development (Adult 1 in the works)  (Read 61107 times)
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 12:50:34 AM »

Here is the full list of rules, taken straight from this site:
Obtain 20 Hearts*
Learn all songs
Collect all 100 Golden Skulltulas**
Obtain Double Defense and Double Magic
Obtain the Gerudo Card and Stone of Agony
Obtain the Giant’s Wallet
Obtain all items on the Item Select subscreen (Eg. Din’s Fire, Boomerang)***.
Obtain all equipment on the Equipment subscreen (Eg. Goron Tunic, Hover Boots, Golden Scale)***
Obtain all Spiritual Stones and Medallions (Eg. Zora’s Sapphire, Shadow Medallion)
Complete the game (reach the credits)
Other notes: - RBA/BA is banned - Timing ends on last hit on Ganon - Maps, Compasses, and Boss Keys are not required - Ganon’s Castle trials are not required - Obtaining the cow in Link’s house is not required - Buying or planting all Magic Beans is not required - Duping a bottle over an item is allowed, but your final inventory must be complete

*: You may not collect any heart piece more than once. You may not obtain the extra heart piece in Gerudo Fortress as child. **: You may not collect any Golden Skulltula token more than once. *** Only highest upgrades are required for the following items. (Eg. Golden Scale, Golden Gauntlets, Longshot)

The last line is the most important for you right now SamusXLink. There are things in here, such as no cow in house, that i dont agree with either. But the rules are the rules.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 11:48:43 PM »

It's a good start, but Lon Lon has to be revisited for Skulltulas after we get OoT. I'll start a new file and try to find some overworld skulltulas we can get on the way through this route. Things I know: save in DC to get Dampe HP on first try; Spirit MUST be visited to plant bean for HP and so we don't have to seam walk to Skulltula; BotW must be done after IJJB in order for 100% (need boomerang). Also, dog and chest heart pieces on the way to ToT. I'm glad we're finally getting serious about this!

EDIT: Dude, this is Single Segment. We need this built around segments.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:58:45 PM by SamusXLink » Logged

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »

You're right about all those, I'll edit it. I wrote that for single segment because it's the only way we can play with hammer on b. I can make a single segment thread if you'd like to keep this segmented

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2012, 01:36:41 AM »

Is there a second skull in botw you need rang for? Because the one with the like-like you don't, by manipulating the like-like, its pretty sweet. So you could have well earlier then. If there is another one just ignore this because im dumb.

Also for deku tree, I'd say no megasidehop because of the two skulltulas, do greenalinks amazing simple b1 skip.

At the beginning though, you need lullaby before magic. And maybe I'm wrong, but i am 90% sure zl does not automatically give you fairy ocarina. And if you want that and still want your ng+, walking while talking escape.

Here's another thing: I'm 70% sure the hammer does not damage gold skulltulas.
I'll check out all these things I'm unsure of later tonight and edit this post accordingly.

So far, except some of these details, this seems like the right idea to me! (Oh and I just noticed, don't forget the spinny jar heart piece in GC)
Along the lines of magic beans, they are kok, gy, gv, dc, dmc, zr, lh, dmt, and 2 in lw. The only one you need to plant i think would be the one in the lost woods (to the skulltula, unless you want to hover.) So really, you only need to buy 1 bean i think.

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 01:45:12 AM »

You actually do get the ocarina from the lull, I'm pretty sure it's 3D exclusive. I will buy 2 beans, 1 for the lost woods and the other for the spirit temple (huge skip and heart piece.) Editing route again =]

Edit: Looks much better thanks to you guys. What we'll need to do later is plant the spirit soil, collect the rest of the gold spiders and do the mask trades as a child sometime after learning the prelude.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:37:41 AM by Tom Nook » Logged

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 11:00:49 AM »

Still built around Single Seg. Wait... we can segment this with home pauses can't we? unless there's a difficult trick, like megaflip to Double Magic... Speaking of Double Magic, we make no stops at DMC. There are two available HPs and 2 skulltulas (crate, soil) If we S&Q after getting those, we can bombslide to Hyrule Castle for shield (can get in BotW en route to LikeLike GS) and Din's Fire. My personal reccomendation is to get shields in BotW since they are not necessary for DC and IJJB. Also, there are 3 GS on BotW, 2 require boomerang. I'll write a route or something for BotW 100%.

In short, there's a ton of shit we're missing. We could wait for warp songs to get soil GSs, WE CANNOT LEAVE THOSE FORGETTABLE SoBS OUT!

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 11:31:01 AM »

DMC can be visited as an adult, would be easier to clear when we have the real hammer after Fire. No reason to climb to the summit twice as child. If this was max% child, you'd be right

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 08:12:43 PM »

I see. I thought it would be faster to get everything as child done so we don't have to go back in time, kinda like MST. I will trust you veteran runners on this and not argue. I DO however, think we should get shields from BotW and get fire en route to ToT.

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 10:52:31 PM »

Even n64 100% has more than one child section, there's really no way to ever avoid it. The market skulltulas is the only example you even need. There's a reason that goal sucks hard in bingo.

Also samus you cant megaflip without a shield, so its good to have. but hylian and a replacement deku seem good in botw. (Although if you lose your shield in DC just buy another in there before jabu)

Tom they fixed the child golden scale unfortunately, so that should be taken out. Only one fish should be needed for jabu, on the switch you can actually just use the letter. Oh, and dont forget mask trading!

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2012, 03:37:14 AM »

Tom, I only JUST saw you're point about why it's single seg. I can't believe I forgot you can't keep hammer on B... Anyway, I prefer Seg'd over SS, but in this case, I'll make an exception. I trust that Adult will be Seg'd, as we will have nothing to keep on B. I still want a completely Seg'd route (which would be our non-NG+), but this is good for now. Input when I can. And for the love of all things holy, get CloudMax in here, he oughta know some tricks that will help us. He's also a boss at writing.

Majora MIM
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2012, 02:19:33 PM »

You could save while getting the fishing pound HC with rod on B.

sorry for my soooo bad english.

TLOZ: complete     AOL: complete     ALTTP(GBA): 100%
LA(DX): complete   OOT/MQ/3D: 100%    MM: 100%
OOA/OOS: 100%    FS:100%   TWW:100%
 FSA: 100%     TMC: 100%     TP: 100%
PH: 100%        ST: 100%         SS: Huh
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2012, 08:13:55 PM »

- Forest Escape to GC
- Gold Skulltula in Boulder room
- Purple rupee chest on DMT *(50)
- Red rupee on gate (70)
- Guardhouse gold skulltula
- Weird Egg
- Courtyard rupees in Guard maze (80+)
- Zelda's Lullaby (Get's Fairy Ocarina as well)
- Kak Bottle
- Heart Piece in Impa's House
- DMT first Gold Skulltula in alcove
- Saria's Song (through Goron warp)
- Fairy Ocarina - KF-> HF
- Bomb Bracelet
- Deku Sticks in Darunia's room
- Dancing Jar Heart Piece
- Heart Piece over DC
- Dodongo's Cavern 100%
- Magic
- Bomb bag upgrade in GC
- Din's Fire
- restock items in zora's river grass/find rupees (30+)
- buy 2 beans (0-10)
- Heart Pieces on Zora's River (Cucco jump/megaflip)
- Silver Scale
- Bottle in Hylia
- 2 Fishes in Domain
- Farore's Wind
- JJB 100%
- Warp to Lost Woods from ZR
- Plant bean in Lost Woods
- Deku Tree 100%
- Slingshot upgrade in Lost Woods
- Skull kids jam session for Heart Piece
- Play Saria's song for Skull Kid for Heart Piece
- Deku Shield (should have enough after DT)
- Kok Sword
- Sun's Song
- Graveyard Skulltulas (if not night, make it)
- Dampe heart piece dig (oh boy)
- Kak skulltulas
- Skulltula Upgrade (should now have 200 Rupee wallet)
- BotW 100% (100 from dead hand yellow rupee chest)
- Ocarina of Time/Song of Time
- Lon Lon Bottle
- Lon Lon Heart Piece
- Epona's Song
- Ranch Skulltulas
- Market Dog Heart Piece (night)
- Play sun's song outside Hyrule gate
- Farm for gate red rupees
- get all market upgrades (bomb bag, slingshot,)
- Din's Fire
- Temple of Time

*Number of Rupees at the given point

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:03:46 PM by Tom Nook » Logged

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2012, 08:20:30 PM »

Few things edited:

- Hylian Shield can be recieved in the Graveyard as an Adult, taken out of this route
- Masks make more sense after we have all the warp songs and are collecting Gold Skulltulas in another child play part
- Din's Fire was changed to being recieved with the upgrades
- Golden Scale removed
- 2 fish for Jabu (we need one to get in, and one for switch to Barinade)

Right now the route is planned for a single segment Hammer NG+. The current route we are working on wouldn't make much sense with segments. Adult will have savewarps I'm sure, but I'm not considering it segmented.  

Samus, I'll help with your segmented run non-NG+ as well.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:28:21 PM by Tom Nook » Logged

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 04:24:43 PM »

Tom, I tested the route up to lullaby. I didn't get an ocarina. Are you on PAL?

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 05:23:11 PM »

Bought it in the US so it should be NTSC

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: