ZSR Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:03:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: Impromptu Speedrunning - Sunday July 11th, 2010  (Read 108981 times)
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2009, 03:40:09 AM »

1) Most likely not going to happen aleckermit. There are just more people free on Saturdays.
2) "1 PM" where? We've got people all over the world. I still think we could play with the time to get the best turnout.

I vote the 9th and the 30th. I thought there were gonna be two since this one was early to avoid holiday interference. Then go back to Feb. 20th (3rd Sat of the month).

That's 27 days to the next one....21 days for the one after that...and 21 days for the one after that.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2009, 03:48:40 AM »

9th and 30th sounds good for January.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2009, 08:02:14 AM »

yeah that sounds p. good, as does the 20th for Feb.

a day before my birthday Cheesy!

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »

1) Most likely not going to happen aleckermit. There are just more people free on Saturdays.
2) "1 PM" where? We've got people all over the world. I still think we could play with the time to get the best turnout.

My bad, I live in the Central Time Zone, United States. If it has to be Saturday I guess I'll just have to hope I'm lucky and don't have to work(it's my most common work day). I'll check my schedule on Monday and let you guys know what(if any) Saturday I have free.

EDIT: I checked at work and I am available on the 2nd and 30th of January. I know you guys can't plan around my schedule alone but it would be awesome if we could do it on one of those 2 days.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:38:08 PM by aleckermit » Logged

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »

How does Saturday, January 2nd sound for the first impromptu of the new year? Since we are planning to have two impromptus in January, I think I will make the first one Majora's Mask, if everyone is okay with that. It'll be pretty interesting, since not nearly as many people have a clue about MM :p.

ded
Jer
Regular Guay

jchipman10@msn.com
Email
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2009, 06:57:01 PM »

Sounds good brah

aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2009, 07:02:05 PM »

How does Saturday, January 2nd sound for the first impromptu of the new year? Since we are planning to have two impromptus in January, I think I will make the first one Majora's Mask, if everyone is okay with that. It'll be pretty interesting, since not nearly as many people have a clue about MM :p.

Ya I'll get to play! MM :/.......  It will still be fun though Smiley

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2009, 08:43:38 PM »

January 2nd?  Sounds way too early.  9th sounds better.

RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »

I think more people are off on winter break during the second, which would mean a higher attendance.

ded
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2009, 01:07:23 AM »

ok, how about we have 2 impromptus per month: one for oot and one for mm?

that way everyone would be happy, and we wouldn't have to have 1 less oot impromptu in favor of a mm one. Smiley

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2009, 02:30:36 AM »

No. We are doing it for January because of the early placement of the last one in December. For the last time, we will not up the impromptu ammount.

ded
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2009, 06:18:28 AM »

OoT? MM?
What, honestly, no WW impromptus? It wouldn't take THAT long...

Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #132 on: December 22, 2009, 05:54:05 PM »

January 2nd: Might increase attendance
MM: Would probably decrease attendance (if not then it would most likely decrease the amount of people that finish)

I kind of don't want an MM impromptu to replace an OoT one, but if it gives MM more exposure on the site (look at what the marathon did to all the people trying to stream now), then I'd go with it. Although I'd probably stop practicing for my next segment (stfu ZFG) and practice MM if it was going to be on the 2nd, since I could hardly find a bunch of the masks let alone do some of the glitches.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #133 on: December 22, 2009, 06:20:23 PM »

The 2nd probably will increase attendance but I think it should still be OoT this time.  Maybe have MM on 23rd/30th.

Lexkeeta
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #134 on: December 26, 2009, 11:53:32 PM »

obviously MM should be next.

I actually know where shit is in that game >_>

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: