ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:29:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with shadow temple early seam walk?  (Read 5191 times)
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« on: July 07, 2010, 08:13:43 PM »

i am trying to do the shadow temple early trick, and i am having difficulty every step of the way.

first of all i'm horrible at bomb hovering so i have decided to do the original method (jumpslash from the box) (and im so bad at hovering i had to restart my file to get up there because i needed to use the bean plant, also the fact i had no bombchus) to get to the shadow temple. once i got up there, i ended up spending a while getting the jumpslash to the seam to work (now though it works about 60% of the time). however i cant get very far in the seam walk. i end up backflipping to the top of the geometry and then getting to the first turn before falling through the seam.

i am normally very good at isg (really easy glitch) however i cant get the hang of getting isg from a bomb (get it about 8% of the time). on the off chance that i do end up getting isg on top of the seam, and then successfully backflip on top of the seam i end up getting stuck at the same point i usually fall off with no where to move (like i did a bomb hover).

can somebody please give some advice to help me seam walk, and/or getting isg off of a bomb (i tried frame buffering but im not great at that)? i want to do this glitch because i have already spent so much time on it and am so close to getting it to work.

thanks a lot in advance

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
stew500
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 08:55:16 PM »

Ok try the bomb hover on the other side, off the house using this view thingy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCqexHJxsOM   this lets you watch the bomb explode and lets you do a back flip right before the bomb explodes no more guessing! Also angle link before you do the view thingy slightly away from the fence doing this makes it so that the place you have to hover to is closer. I've gotten it in three bomb this way. A benefit of this is that you keep ISG also with isg try to keep as close to the top at all times, this will keep the unfortunate side effect from happening that you mentioned earlier.
The other way you can't do as a kid and all I have to say is keep as close to the top as you can with isg.

If you need a video or something explaining the top bit send me a message at youtube.com/speedzelda I'll happily make one for you and check out any videos you've got. Smiley  Try not to message me here because unfortunately I don't get on here as much as I should. Though if you really have to reply and I'll see it EVENTUALLY.

Ohhh yeah own sauce all over your body! From speedzelda I do the runsy'ees. www.youtube.com/speedzelda
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 09:28:15 PM »

If there are things on this page that are not helping or that could be written better, let us know. One of the goals of the pages is to eliminate the need for threads like this. Not saying it's bad, but anything we can do to improve the pages will help in the long run.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 09:30:28 PM »

Next time please post in the question thread instead of creating a new thread that will probably be in the graveyard next week.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
stew500
Regular Guay

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 10:19:13 PM »

Woah people don't hate all over him. He just asked a query... this is mostly directed toward pokey and runner guy in that you might want to say to stay near the top as much as possible. 

Ohhh yeah own sauce all over your body! From speedzelda I do the runsy'ees. www.youtube.com/speedzelda
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 10:22:53 PM »

thanks, sorry i didnt see the questions thread, i wont ask here again. anyway i ended up achieving it, which feels great=)

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: