ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 09:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Majora's Mask 3D  (Read 13319 times)
Nook
Special Guay

« on: December 23, 2011, 12:41:42 AM »

Nintendo has been mulling over the creation of Majora's Mask 3D: http://ds.ign.com/articles/121/1211631p1.html

Maybe Operation Moonfall was not a failure, after the creation of the new Zelda 3DS game it seems Nintendo will begin working on Majora's Mask 3D.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:45:04 AM by Tom Nook » Logged

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 01:14:05 AM »

I know I would rather see an original game, but MM3D would make me Grin Grin Grin
I think glitches in MM3D would be very similar to OoT3D, with megaflip, ESS, the new ISG. But instead of the route being somewhat similar between old/new with Oot, I think with MM it would be very different. I don't think there would be bottle dupe anymore, we would need new boss key skips, and we'll have to actually have to do some stuff in GBT for starters. But maybe less bomb shop trips now because they probably won't be useful anymore, I really hope these games happen!

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 06:23:33 PM »

I'm thinking that third slash clip will be in as well. I have hopes for easier ISG compared to OoT3D and the ability to Chu flip, but I doubt it
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:59:17 PM by Tom Nook » Logged

aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 05:21:19 AM »

I'm thinking that third slash clip will be in as well. I have hopes for easier ISG and the ability to Chu flip, but I doubt it

Easier ISG lol... How about: No isg. And MM 3D is prob never going to happen.

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 03:56:41 PM »

Easier ISG lol... How about: No isg. And MM 3D is prob never going to happen.
I meant easier ISG compared to OoT3D. It may happen, or "prob" if you will.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:58:47 PM by Tom Nook » Logged

gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 04:01:19 AM »

And even if in MM3D you couldnt pull out bombs like in OOT3D while having ISG, there are plenty of enemys in Termina field to hover off to Great Bay early. So whether or not MM3d happens, I predict zora mask early. but no wrong warp, unless maybe some grottos have enemys? i dont know I dont play MM nearly as much some other zeldas.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 07:14:15 PM »

What if it is based off a whole new coding/engine? It would be cool for a whole new Majora's Mask with glitches to be discovered. At the same time, they already have the OoT3D engine, so will they upgrade it like they did on the N64, or tack on the old Majora's Mask coding to the OoT3D engine? That would mean damage ISG, and that would be awesome.

CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 12:33:58 PM »

I predict that the Damage ISG won't work in MM 3D, IF they actually make MM 3D.
The reason for this is because the Damage ISG doesn't work on MM64, but it does work on OoT64.

I really hope that there won't be an ISG if they make MM3D, it'd make the game interesting. I'm totally fine with recoil, megaflip and all other crazy stuff.

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 02:14:27 PM »

I was actually talking about the crouch stab damage ISG that does work: http://zeldaspeedruns.com/mm/tech/infinite-sword-glitch

If Link can take damage from behind without damage, we'll be in busines

CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 03:04:41 PM »

I was actually talking about the crouch stab damage ISG that does work: http://zeldaspeedruns.com/mm/tech/infinite-sword-glitch

If Link can take damage from behind without damage, we'll be in busines

Ohh. you meant the MM damage ISG. I thought you meant the OoT3D damage ISG since you were talking about reusing the oot3d engine.

Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 04:31:03 PM »

This is what I imagine they will do: Port the N64 Majora codes to the 3DS, like they did with OoT to OoT3D

Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 07:15:11 AM »

They had better make MM3D. It was just as good, if not better, than OoT. It is, in my opinion, on par with SS as best Zelda game. It deserves a remake just as much as OoT.

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 05:25:44 PM »

lol dont forget they said they were going to make a whole new game....I know MM3D will be AWESOME but lets not ignore the other game Grin wonder whats its going to be like....is it going to be like the spirit tacks and the hourglass? or will it be more like Zelda OOT or even the wind waker  Shocked now Im curious xD.
benstephens1000
Site Editor
Special Guay

I'm the worst

Email
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 12:57:35 AM »

I hope that both the new one and MM3D (assuming it will come) will both be speedrun-able. Also if MM3D has the same physics and what not as OOT3D I would love to see what goodies we could do with hookshot clips TSC and DJ.

"tsmart yashichidsf wild dumb bitch" -Isaacordorica 2012
TaylorTotFTW
Regular Guay

TeamTopSpeed

Email
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 04:36:09 AM »

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/mm3dtweet.jpg

wassuuup
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: