ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:50:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZSR Leaderboards  (Read 17960 times)
Jbop
Site Editor
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 01:23:15 AM »

Or we could implement the flagging idea...

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
doktor_m
Deku Scrub

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 03:13:39 PM »

Whats going on with the leaderboards? Why are runs not being verified and why are fake runs not being taken down?
Let's take the OoT Any% leaderboards as an example. ZG posted a top level run three weeks ago that has still not been verified, and as far as I can tell it meets all requirements for verification. There are also several high ranking entries that are obviously fake and should be taken down in accordance with the leaderboard rules, yet they are still there several weeks or even months after they were submitted.

I understand that there are people working and giving up their free time just so I and others can enjoy this site for free and I truly appreciate that. Please don't take the above as criticism of those who work to make ZSR great. I'm simply curious about what is going on.
Jbop
Site Editor

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 07:05:18 PM »

Whats going on with the leaderboards? Why are runs not being verified and why are fake runs not being taken down?
Let's take the OoT Any% leaderboards as an example. ZG posted a top level run three weeks ago that has still not been verified, and as far as I can tell it meets all requirements for verification. There are also several high ranking entries that are obviously fake and should be taken down in accordance with the leaderboard rules, yet they are still there several weeks or even months after they were submitted.

I understand that there are people working and giving up their free time just so I and others can enjoy this site for free and I truly appreciate that. Please don't take the above as criticism of those who work to make ZSR great. I'm simply curious about what is going on.

Because its OoT.
doktor_m
Deku Scrub

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 08:37:26 PM »

Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get it Tongue
Jbop
Site Editor

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 12:56:46 AM »

Neither do I, and you said it perfectly so I quoted you Wink

Because its OoT.
SavageWizzrobe
Deku Scrub

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2015, 09:41:07 PM »

Hi, I'm a new speedrunner and I've submitted several OoT runs on the leaderboards. None of them have been verified but all of them have video links, and I've noticed that there are some questionable, unverified runs. One in particular says it's done on USA N64 but the accompanying video contradicts that. On the other hand, there are also unverified runs that are good candidates for verification. Even some verified runs no longer have videos.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: