ZSR Forums
April 23, 2024, 11:32:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which of these consoles do you think I can get?
PS3 - 2 (16.7%)
PC - 7 (58.3%)
XBOX 360 - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PS3, PC, or XBOX 360  (Read 6778 times)
Blazing Factor
Regular Guay

Explosives, a speedrunner's best friend.

Email
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm planning on getting a new console or a laptop next year in my b-day or christmas. All I have is a Wii and an old XBOX Sad Can any of you guys tell me which to buy and why?

Ha! OoT glitches in SSBB still work! Grin
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 01:11:44 AM »

Xbox 360 is a waste of money. All I ever use it for is to play Netflix and Megaman 10, both of which I could use the Wii and Roku for.

Get a real PC.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
LTTP
Regular Guay

O EM GEE!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 01:13:43 AM »

assuming ur getting a good good pc, then get a pc!
can play 234879589 times more games then consoles, PC's can do lots more then consoles, emulators.
nuff said!
triforce hunter
Deku Scrub

da da da DAAAA.....You got the triforce.

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 01:30:00 AM »

Don't listen to them. If you are interested the latest technology, fast loading times, best graphics and voice chat while playing games then go for the XBOX oh also a timeless multiplayer experience and a motion tracking system tha doesn't use a remote so if you are into shooting aliens, growing a garden, racing, sword fights and more then get the XBOX.

triforce hunter, Triforce Hunter
Blazing Factor
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 01:57:31 AM »

I dunno, if getting a PC I can do my first TAS and stuff. I also want to get my hands on Minecraft too. But also if I get 360 (which I used to have until RROD) I can buy some pretty good games I used to have. But I need to pay for online and my parents are cheepy. Or a PS3 to get burnout paradise and mod nation racers with free internet.

triforce hunter
Deku Scrub

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 02:16:21 AM »

Burnout Paradise came out for the XBOX 360 years ago. Minecraft is coming out for the XBOX 360. Google could possibly be available for XBOX LIVE users in the near future. Though I guess you can't beat a PC and I don't have one but I'll be getting one for Christmas. My posting here is because I have 3DS which is okay for internet access but it doesn't have flash so I can't watch youtube videos or play games like LoZ seeds of darkness and it is near impossible to load big websites Cry

Blazing Factor
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 02:46:34 AM »

Burnout Paradise came out for the XBOX 360 years ago. Minecraft is coming out for the XBOX 360. Google could possibly be available for XBOX LIVE users in the near future. Though I guess you can't beat a PC and I don't have one but I'll be getting one for Christmas. My posting here is because I have 3DS which is okay for internet access but it doesn't have flash so I can't watch youtube videos or play games like LoZ seeds of darkness and it is near impossible to load big websites Cry
Funny, I use the Wii for internet Shocked

Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 03:03:54 AM »

yo 360 has awful loading times because it reads discs. if you care about loading times then go carts

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 03:07:50 AM »

Don't listen to them. If you are interested the latest technology, fast loading times, best graphics and voice chat while playing games then go for the XBOX oh also a timeless multiplayer experience and a motion tracking system tha doesn't use a remote so if you are into shooting aliens, growing a garden, racing, sword fights and more then get the XBOX.

Yes, for the latest in technology, go buy a 5 year old console...

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Blazing Factor
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 03:27:30 AM »

I already bought that like 6 years ago.....
still in good condition

triforce hunter
Deku Scrub

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 03:47:11 AM »

Yes, for the latest in technology, go buy a 5 year old console...

Not exactly a 360 slim has better loading times and it was made last year.

Gragledump
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2011, 04:22:21 AM »

just buy a ps3 dude, its the closest thing to the future we have
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 09:37:36 AM »

or wait for the siren console

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: