ZSR Forums
April 26, 2024, 07:10:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nearly Confirmed Uber Challenge :D!  (Read 12687 times)
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 08:29:31 PM »

Nevermind got the gate height wrong. Anyways how do we get on the grave? theres no grass to push us on it.

Just join the chat and talk with static, he is the one who is doing all this shit. Tongue
I mostly mess around with routes, dekustick on B, NG+ & RBA.

LttpMmOot
Regular Guay

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 04:08:34 PM »

there is an uber challenge now think sonicrecords wrote it after getting permission from mano almost exactly the same as the old one with a few

changes like no golden scale and  no goron tunic and you need sarias song for mido in forest as an adult also need to start with hammer on b to

collect 40 golden skulltula for bombchu from skulltula house to get in dodongo without goron bracelet only those and adult wallet from house

only need to destroy goron city rocks with hammer to get the skulltula there deku tree rock wall that blocks a skulltula there and the rocks that

lead to fairy magic or dmc for the dmc skulltula and the dmt before dodongos but yeah possible to get 40 golden skulltula before dodongo to get bombchu

possible to get 41 to be honest the one behide the rock blocking dodongo can be got before blowing the rock up with the boomerang since I got it with the boomerang but dont really need 41 lol

but yeah 3ds version uber challenge that sonic made is possible i've done it the only real challenge of it is the poe hover shadow temple after becoming an adult isg takes me ages to activate. hover isn't to bad.

even though last post on this was almost a year ago felt the need to post here for some reason.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: