ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread  (Read 831070 times)
beastmaster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #405 on: August 03, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »

i found 3 glitches... the kokiri forest oddity where you get zeldas lullaby before beating the deku tree, and if you go to the fishing pond swordless you cant cast the line, and also you also get the largest bullet bag if you play the shooting gallary without a slingshot

corneliab
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #406 on: August 03, 2011, 05:55:31 PM »

yeah but i thought i should say it... also if you farores wind to a place with a fixed cam like castle town or the area outside the temple of time the camera is behind you like normal

Also already known.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kje06Sytpvc

Doesn't work as a kid, unfortunately.

i found 3 glitches... the kokiri forest oddity where you get zeldas lullaby before beating the deku tree, and if you go to the fishing pond swordless you cant cast the line, and also you also get the largest bullet bag if you play the shooting gallary without a slingshot

known known known known known

Seriously, you keep posting stuff that's been found out weeks ago.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 05:58:48 PM by corneliab » Logged
lemonairable
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #407 on: August 03, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »

I don't know if somebody has already found this, but :

- In the Botw, you can do a WWT (not the one with the door) and keep a normal camera. However, if you go into the water, you get a soft-freeze. If you use the boomerang, Link stay in L-targeting, you can get again the normal view by charging the sword or by hanging a ledge.
- When you enter in the spirit temple, in the first room, you can do a WWT
- In the spirit trial, I have found a way to do a jumpslash clip, but only into Armos, not into the wall.
- In the fishing pond, it is possible to do a WWT.

These glitches are useless, but maybe it can give some ideas.

How do you do the BotW WWT?
beastmaster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #408 on: August 03, 2011, 09:07:02 PM »

known known known known known

Seriously, you keep posting stuff that's been found out weeks ago.

dude you dont need to be an asshole... if it was know it woulda been posted... and i dont see you doing anything to contribute other than being a troll
SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #409 on: August 04, 2011, 02:20:08 AM »

Just read around before posting, I know there's a lot to go through and you're new so it happens.

Grunz needs to update the glitch list as well ;>_____>

Yggdrasill
Regular Guay

« Reply #410 on: August 04, 2011, 02:42:25 PM »

How do you do the BotW WWT?

When you exit the crawlspace (the one where you do the WWT with the door), at your right, there is a head in the wall who says something like "Danger below". Before you exit this crawlspace, target the head, then exit the crawlspace, talk to navi and use a deku nut.

If you fall into the low-level, you get a normal camera. If you have already got silver rupees and you open the door, you can't L-targeting neither use the A button (or you get a soft-freeze)

If you have not got silver rupees, get them and open the door, it will be like if you are doing a WWT with the door (you can target it). However, you can use all buttons and items. Using the ocarina will put the camera on Link, but when you stop to play the ocarina, the camera return in the "WWT mode". If you talk to navi or saria, the game freeze, but not if you get a key, a new item, or open a chest...

I know, my explanations are a little unclear :­o) I will try to make a video if a find my old youtube account.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:55:48 PM by Yggdrasill » Logged
Kazooie
Special Guay

Oot 3DS!!!!

Kazooiebombchu
« Reply #411 on: August 04, 2011, 03:14:04 PM »

New glitch for this awesome game!! Mido skip!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkh9AH_9jY

I didn't discover this. It was Faentaass. Thanks for him!

My stream and youtube channel. Be sure to check them out and leave comments. Have fun!!!
http://www.twitch.tv/kazooiebombchu
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Kazooie
Currently working on: DKC3 105% segmented speedrun and racing games
corneliab
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #412 on: August 04, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »

New glitch for this awesome game!! Mido skip!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zkh9AH_9jY

I didn't discover this. It was Faentaass. Thanks for him!

That's not Mido. And here I was expecting a way to get to the Forest Temple without Saria's Song.  Sad

Regardless, this is definitely nifty. I always hated trying to blindly maneuver my way out of the forest with WWT.

dude you dont need to be an asshole... if it was know it woulda been posted... and i dont see you doing anything to contribute other than being a troll

Wow dude, piss off.
SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #413 on: August 04, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »

And here I was expecting a way to get to the Forest Temple without Saria's Song.  Sad

You could probably still TSC through him, wont hurt to give it a try
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #414 on: August 05, 2011, 08:52:36 AM »

You could probably still TSC through him, wont hurt to give it a try

I've tried that alot without success but I'll give it another try.

Also, the TSC escape is currently useless because we do not get a sword. =(
It would have been awesome if we actually used that method to escape, because it is much cooler and faster than the WWT escape. Tongue

Also, what is up with everyone just reposting very old glitches? It is like a false alarm. You expect something new, but almost every single post made now is someone finding a glitch that has already been found, it is sad.

anyway, I've been gone for a while because I just watched 508 one piece episodes (watched a few and got stuck...), but now I'm back, and I'm gonna do some testing again.

Acryte
Regular Guay

Zelda Scientist®

Acryte@hotmail.com Acry7e
WWW Email
« Reply #415 on: August 06, 2011, 01:05:01 AM »

yo, just got back so I'm probably pretty far behind on things, can't we use iron boots and rce epona to hookshot megajump in places without water? I'm guessing the only requirement then would be that we have to get there before the drowning timer wears off and have something to hookshot, though I'm not sure if we can leave the area and keep the timer. Loading zones are still active right?

Wisdom; Power; Courage.
beastmaster
Deku Scrub

« Reply #416 on: August 06, 2011, 01:21:14 AM »

Wow dude, piss off.

naw im good... you could give it a shot however
Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #417 on: August 06, 2011, 03:35:49 AM »

ITT: the best minds of our generations
GrannyZelda
Deku Scrub

« Reply #418 on: August 06, 2011, 05:50:34 AM »

Don't laugh at this ole gal.  Been playing Zelda w/my grandson since he was a little tyke and could barely hold the controller.  Now he's 19 and has a 3ds.  I've been playing OoT and am almost done w/Master Quest.  I like to take my time in-between major tasks/dungeons and did so 16 years ago too, when a rock wall was little more than a black mark on a white screen.  Anyway, this may be posted but due to arthritis, I am not very fast and am always looking for stealthy ways to do things that need the speed I don't have.  One task hard for me is to get Epona.  I can win the first race no problem, but the second one is problematic for me.  So I learned that about the time I'm going around one of the last bends and Ingo is trying to smash me into the wall, I trot off the path to the right and slow to a crawl.  Ingo is way past the goal by the time I get there - so the game concludes that I am first and he's still halfway around the track behind me (when he's actually in front of me).  I like that. Kiss
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #419 on: August 06, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »

Item menu oddities.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87jp_mnisqk
3 different glitches I found.
2 is just visual glitches.

The last one does however allow you to select empty slots.
and they are apperently linked to blank slot in RBA. check the RBA thread or description for more info about that.

____

Buffer with farore's wind:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtMTXYmiXjs

This buffer is ingame, so it allows you to buffer damage and such. May only be useful in dungeons though, as you would have to use restricted items otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:20:40 PM by CloudMax » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 75
  Print  

Jump to: