ZSR Forums
April 29, 2024, 09:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 75
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread  (Read 830777 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #225 on: June 24, 2011, 12:35:41 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCW4DfyF0z4
Spirit Temple super early.
Gate skip, crossing huanted wasteland etc.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #226 on: June 24, 2011, 06:08:59 AM »

i don't know if this happened on the 64 vevrsion but i got a softlock when getting a big poe.

basically, the text that the big poe triggered at the very moment i hit A to get on epona. the poe's speech triggered while i was on her and after that i was stuck in place. couldn't move and could only shoot arrows. fortunately, the menu worked and i save+quitted.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #227 on: June 24, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »

Okey guy, I was wrong about the disabled B method.
It works differently with the Lon lon method!
However I got it to work.
We do not have to go to the fishing pond, so we can take out the Bean from our route.

To get deku stick on B with the Lon Lon method you have to do this:
Complete young link without Kokiri Sword
Go to Lon Lon Ranch and pay to ride.
Mount onto a horse and end the horse riding.
Pay to ride again. You will now have Deku Stick on B.

Damn it took me a long time to figure out that what you had to do was something as simple as just paying to ride again.
On the other hand, I think I am seeing some pattern in this, all this may be false, and it is just some guessing.
When you steal rod, you have to jump into water and return to the area where you first disabled your B button.
At Lon Lon you have to pay to ride again, returning you to the place where you first disabled your B button.
It may seem odd, but I think you have to return to the area you first disabled your B button in order to turn it into a Deku Stick.
Just think about it. When I did the epona death glitch, I exited the area, returned to the area where I first disabled my B button, inside the Lake Hylia water. This trick did however require a reset.

I am sorry for not telling you guys earlier, but I have not had access to internet till now!
I will update the ZSR page later, cleaning up all the false information regarding all this.
Once again, I am sorry. I could not have known. All my testing pointed to the fact that it would work the way I assumed it would.

Ohh well, atleast this makes the run faster. We do not have to go to Lake Hylia as adult link, and the beans are no longer required.

Acryte
Regular Guay

Zelda Scientist®

Acryte@hotmail.com Acry7e
WWW Email
« Reply #228 on: June 24, 2011, 08:11:48 PM »

You can pause buffer with HOME on 3ds Smiley

Also, you can unpause the game then press home and pause buffer an input and it will do it immediately out of the game pause. Yes that means that you could make a pause buffered swap item anywhere.

Wisdom; Power; Courage.
poshnomolbralpku
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #229 on: June 24, 2011, 08:44:14 PM »

anyone know how to skip king zora as an adult because i skipped him as a kid so he never moved now he is in my way and i cant get to the ice cavern. he wont accept rutos letter either
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #230 on: June 24, 2011, 08:56:39 PM »

anyone know how to skip king zora as an adult because i skipped him as a kid so he never moved now he is in my way and i cant get to the ice cavern. he wont accept rutos letter either

There is currently no way to pass him as adult.
The ice causes you to slide away while performing the tripple slash clip, making that impossible.

Acryte
Regular Guay

Zelda Scientist®

WWW Email
« Reply #231 on: June 24, 2011, 10:15:36 PM »

CHILD LONGSHOT: It's almost a possibility Smiley
If you make the hookshot into a bottle (bombchu on II), you are able to equip that bottle to child. If you grab the longshot, then it will revert the bottle back to a longshot. Basically, the only thing stopping you from using longshot as a kid would be crossing those 2 rooms as child/adult link without hookshot. Now that we don't have isg... because fw points will go away when we travel through time.

You think we could use that OOB in water temple to swim there Huh

edit: im gonna ba hookshot to b and then we have it Smiley
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 11:04:54 PM by Acryte » Logged

Wisdom; Power; Courage.
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #232 on: June 24, 2011, 10:40:49 PM »

CHILD LONGSHOT: It's almost a possibility Smiley
If you make the hookshot into a bottle (bombchu on II), you are able to equip that bottle to child. If you grab the longshot, then it will revert the bottle back to a longshot. Basically, the only thing stopping you from using longshot as a kid would be crossing those 2 rooms as child/adult link without hookshot. Now that we don't have isg... because fw points will go away when we travel through time.

You think we could use that OOB in water temple to swim there Huh

We are gonna test to BA hookshot onto B to pass the room.
Go Acryte, go!

If the game doesnt softlock when young link uses longshot, it will be the best thing ever.

Acryte
Regular Guay

Zelda Scientist®

WWW Email
« Reply #233 on: June 24, 2011, 11:39:54 PM »

guay. Apparently grezzo checks the buttons when you go through time and says, HEY you aren't supposed to have that adult item on your button and then removes it. That means you can't RBA hookshot and go get the longshot as adult, you have to go grab longshot as a child in order for it to be on your C buttons Sad

Maxx is still testing mq though so it may work in that

Wisdom; Power; Courage.