ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:33:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: twilight princess save glitch  (Read 4783 times)
Timic83
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: May 07, 2011, 04:20:20 AM »

i heard that if you save in the cannon room or the bridge of eldin the game is over... ive never played TP and want to get the GC version do these glitches happen in that version?

also man i feel sorry for those who got the glitch is there a way to fix them?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:39:35 AM by mzxrules » Logged
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 06:27:27 AM »

That glitch only happens on the original wii version.  GC and newer Wii versions have it fixed.  I don't think a fix is known but I don't think anyone has looked into it for a very long time so something like map glitch might be able to do something.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 02:39:49 AM by mzxrules » Logged

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 02:42:05 AM »

Mod Abuse.

The Cannon Room glitch / Eldin Bridge glitch are both well known glitches. However, no one has been able to re-produce the Eldin Bridge Glitch or explain how its done.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
logitechsdaz
Regular Guay

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 03:22:45 AM »

Regarding the cannon room save glitch, I have a crazy idea for a possible fix. Start a new file, BITE off Ordon bridge, load cannon room save file, see if you are on Epona about to fight King Bulblin. Either it will work or the game will freeze. Problem is that BITE more often than not freezes the game, so the odds of this actually working aren't very good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: