ZSR Forums
September 28, 2024, 03:35:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Most Complete List of OOT glitches Ever Compiled.  (Read 11071 times)
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« on: February 17, 2011, 11:24:19 PM »

in the past few weeks i have been working my way through many youtube accounts, and as much of the web (including zsr) that i can cover, to compile the biggest list of zelda ocarina of time glitches that i believe anybody has compiled. from old to obseleted to completely useless glitches, my goal is to have as many as possible documented here, along with youtube/other links to them. some of the benifits of doing this is that we have a "full" list of glitches, which can help somebody new find something that can be difficult to get a video of now, along with the fact that maybe a glitch has been overlooked as useless, and if people look at it now something new can be discovered (unlikely), but the biggest reason for doing this is so when oot3ds comes out there is a nice and neat list of glitches in a spreadsheet so with multiple people testing we can just mark yes or no on whether the giltch works in oot 3ds. this will allow all the glitches to be tested faster, in my opinion than if there wasnt something like this.

my goal by the time oot3ds comes out is to have +400 glitches listed (its currently ~360), and each one to have some kind of a video or detailed description. feel free to add them, i have the glitches in alphabetical order by location. if you delete something please make a post here as to why.

EDIT: because of some mass deleting that has happened, you need permission from me to edit the page, just pm/post in this thread if you want to add something and i will add you to the list.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ar4DxBmYYzPYdHFJTHRLcnc3TmZFM09UNjFhMm8wRHc&hl=en
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:10:55 PM by thundrio » Logged

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
ZFG
Mega Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 01:09:51 AM »

I don't have time to look at it all right now, but judging by the size of the list, I think you missed a lot Tongue.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 09:53:40 PM »

very good effort thundrio, i like what i'm seeing Wink

<+Axon> I should just quit mario and main sonic
Epsilon
Regular Guay

Mind over Matter? NONSENSE, Logic over religion? k

WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 05:56:15 AM »

This is awesome xD I laughed a little while reading it, I am gonna save it for future stuff hahaha

TASer for Speedzelda
Speedzelda: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedZelda
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 07:29:59 AM »

also, i saw someone put a "yes" under isg working for oot3ds, and i changed it back to ?. reason is they could change whether or not glitches work between the demo  and release. really, i see fixing glitches as being done during a games polishing phase, which comes at the end. so im not gonna have any glitches confirmed/denied on my list until the game is physically in our hands (the us one)

thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 04:10:21 PM »

because of some mass deleting that has happened, you need permission from me to edit the page, just pm/post in this thread if you want to add something and i will add you to the list.

TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 04:39:10 PM »

I've been sitting by my computer most of today trying to update. But no matter how much you add it still looks like you've missed more than half.

So I'm bumping this to get some attention. It could help ZSR too by linking to it somewhere on the website, a "not only for speedruns-glitches" tab or something. But I want more editors so ask thundrio for permission (if you're serious that is) Smiley.

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: