ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 02:47:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Dazzle dropping frames  (Read 7367 times)
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« on: January 06, 2011, 12:15:03 AM »

I was trying to record a video for OoT and after the intro I look over and it says Dazzle cut 1017 frames. Someone give me some options on how to fix this?

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Marcus
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:13:51 PM »

I was trying to record a video for OoT and after the intro I look over and it says Dazzle cut 1017 frames. Someone give me some options on how to fix this?
What Dazzle are you using? I'm using Dazzle Video Creator Platinum Edition and it seems like it doesn't cut any frames.
Pokey
Special Guay

also pheenoh <3

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »

I think I got it fixed.

I for one think that there are no glitches in OoT. It's just gameshark codes.

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Marcus
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 09:04:29 PM »

I think I got it fixed.
Some qualities cut out frames and some don't. I also remember some qualites that don't record the full screen. I use "MPEG-4 Full" quality and it works well.
MaBruras
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 11:44:30 PM »

Instead of making a new thread, I borrow some space here Smiley

What Dazzle type do you guys think I should buy? I searched @amazon, and can't see the difference between them.

Which should I choose, and is this (http://amzn.com/B0063B242M) good for recording from N64?
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 09:28:04 AM »

Instead of making a new thread, I borrow some space here Smiley

What Dazzle type do you guys think I should buy? I searched @amazon, and can't see the difference between them.

Which should I choose, and is this (http://amzn.com/B0063B242M) good for recording from N64?
Dazzle DVC 100

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 03:55:43 AM »

I think I got it fixed.
Mine did this as well until i switched the recording path to a different HDD.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Implicit
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 08:23:33 PM »

What program are you using to record? If you are using Pinnacle Studios like most people do, open up task manager and set the program and capture processes to "high" and "realtime" respectively. This will minimize dropped frames. Make sure that all other programs are closed as well, it helps if you don't have the best computer. If you are using a different program, the same thing will work, the processes will just have different names.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: