ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 05:42:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Mario 64 Impromptu?  (Read 3411 times)
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« on: October 13, 2010, 09:38:23 PM »

super mario 64 has, as im sure people know, been growing popularity in the Irc. Since mm and oot have impromptus, i wanted to make one for sm64. im posting this to see if there is any interest in people participating in one (ill ask on sm64.org and ?nicovideo?(maybe) if there is any interest here). it would be a week or two before we did the impromptu and it would probably be at around 8 pm PST (5 EST) or on a Sunday if people would prefer it in the day.

my task is set up to be like jianos .sm64. that is i have hand chosen all the stars that will be in the goal (i have already written up a draft of it). also for each course there is a restriction such as complete all seven stars of bob-omb battlefield without opening a cannon (that isn't a challenge btw). currently i have 63 stars in the goal but that may change depending on if i find a star impossible to get using one of my challenges (i still have to test it).

the goal wouldnt be a picture but a pdf file i post somewhere. it will contain a table of contents with a 1 page reference goal (no flavor text) then i will have a page for each course (secret stars are considered a single course) that will have pictures and flavor text giving each course a mini story. some other information will also be included.

there will not be many tough tricks (none that are not on youtube) but i am estimating it will take about the amount of time it would take you to get 80-90 stars with any route.

so any interest in this? or questions?

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
sicko
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 08:30:47 AM »

ok ok

<aleckermit> HEADSHOT BIATCH
<aleckermit> you just got OWned
<icanspoil> there's online goldeneye?
<aleckermit> DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<aleckermit> Get yo ass outta Azaroth
Pages: [1]
  Print