ZSR Forums
September 08, 2024, 01:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know the fastest route to beat Ocarina without the use of glitches?  (Read 25508 times)
Sintendo64
« on: July 28, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »

With small details included. Any help is appreciated. It would mean the world to me!  Grin
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 02:56:02 PM by Sintendo64 » Logged
NOKAUBURE
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »

just beat normally  Huh without glitches is imposible to go very fast.

Tongue
Sintendo64
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 03:47:38 PM »

Is there any way to gain early entrance into Ganon's Tower without glitching? Do you need all the medallions?
Elminster
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 04:40:09 PM »

You can get the rainbow bridge in Ganon's Castle with just Shadow and Spirit Medallions, but gettting the Shadow Medallion without getting Forest, Fire and Water Medallions requires glitches.

If you're looking for the fastest route without glitches, then you should take a look at this speedrun from 2005.

fleshweasel
Deku Scrub

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 07:07:59 PM »

"without glitching" is relative, and there are people doing all medallions/trials runs. Honestly removing glitches really just lowers the level of execution, makes it take longer, and makes for a less interesting run. Although a non-rba run in my opinion can be more interesting than an rba run.
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »

Elm: that run is very glitched, look at all the rolling.

Sintendo: I highly recommend not bringing up "glitchless" discussions around here. I could go through my whole argument on why it is impossible to define a glitchless run, but I'm lazy right now.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:44:56 AM by RingRush » Logged

ded
Elminster
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 09:58:00 PM »

Elm: that run is very glitched, look at all the rolling.

The 4:57 is when they finally figured out that backpeddling was (significantly) faster. TSA's super-5 runs have much, much more rolling (and painfully unoptimized rolling at that).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:45:08 AM by RingRush » Logged

Glitched!
Regular Guay

I glitch a lot except for vine clipping

Email
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 03:13:23 AM »

no dude no just get out no this forums uses glitches why did you sign up if you wanted no glitch runs you should have gone to zeldauniverse GET OUT!

GRRRR! Stupid vine clip y won't u work
bluephantom340
Special Guay

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 03:38:00 AM »

no dude no just get out no this forums uses glitches why did you sign up if you wanted no glitch runs you should have gone to zeldauniverse GET OUT!
That's not a proper way to talk to a newbie. I suggest you calm down.

[13:57] <Kaztalek> Give me a week and I guarentee I will be a top 10 MM player.
[18:34:23] <ingx24> i suck at mm
http://www.youtube.com/user/ayumuhd
Zach
Deku Scrub

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 03:39:38 AM »

With small details included. Any help is appreciated. It would mean the world to me!  Grin
Well first define a glitch.
NOKAUBURE
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 10:24:25 AM »

I suggest you to use glitches. Is funny! I beat the game like 10 times without glitches and when I got internet I found alot of glitches. The glitches are dificult but funny, and this is a zelda speed run comunity, the good speedruners use glitches

Tongue
Razor
Regular Guay

Zombie Hover

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 03:31:34 PM »

There is truly no such thing as a 'glitchless' run, as a run requires glitches in order to be qualified as a speedrun. The only way to make a glitchless playthrough faster is to only get the essentials and backwalk.

Forest Water+Backflip=Gainers?
BlueStarReturns
Regular Guay

*Founder of "Satirically Serious Reviews"*

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 06:16:47 PM »

That's not a proper way to talk to a newbie. I suggest you calm down.

I agree with bluephantom, especially when you yourself are still new to the forums. If you're going to fly off the handle like that at someone who's new, maybe you are the one who should be leaving.

Take a chill pill and come back to the topic when you can do it without acting half your age or like a child, whichever is more accurate.

Good day, sir!

<BlueStarReturns> what if you tried a superslide in real life?
<Blizzbutt> you would divide by zero
Glitched!
Regular Guay

I glitch a lot except for vine clipping

Email
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »

sorry sorry my bad came back from skate park with a HUGE cut really pissed at this noob skater i did not realize wat i was writing

oh before u race dampe break pots in the corners

backwalk alot

GRRRR! Stupid vine clip y won't u work
BlueStarReturns
Regular Guay

*Founder of "Satirically Serious Reviews"*

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 11:39:37 PM »

It's all good, Glitched! I actually thought someone else had accessed your account and wrote that. It's happened before and I ended up getting chewed out by the person who did it.

My point is, that post didn't sound like you, from what I've seen in your other posts.

But, again, it's all right.

<BlueStarReturns> what if you tried a superslide in real life?
<Blizzbutt> you would divide by zero
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: