ZSR Forums
May 01, 2024, 04:53:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Any% segmented run (goal of sub-1 hour)  (Read 51761 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2010, 12:06:25 AM »

Well, even if bean route is faster it's still not worth it because of the megaflip bridge skip non-isg (which isn't worth it in ANY console run). So hookshot route is still the way to go.

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Elminster45
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2010, 04:56:35 AM »

SHUT UP ING
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2010, 03:12:39 PM »

BEANS

*runs and hides*

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Elminster45
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2010, 06:08:10 PM »

SHUT UP ING
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2010, 03:16:01 AM »

Alright bros, in order of importance here:

1) Can the gerudo bridge megaflip be done in a run? Ing is the only one who says he's done it on a console. Even if it needs pause buffered, this is #1 imo because everything else in this post relies on this being done to skip the hookshot. If it can't be done then I continue with the current route.

2) Is the tektike hover at all feasible in a run? Didn't Pokey say he did this at least one time? Even if this is hellishly hard, if some kind of method could be done (even like 1% of the time it works) then it's worth it. If it takes 5 or 10 or 50 hours it's worth it. The segment is so easy otherwise and it doesn't even matter how long it takes since you have to wait for dawn in the next segment anyway.

If that's possible, then great. Route is decided easily. Don't get chus, skip hookshot, do this trick.

If it's not possible, then:

3) Is the botw chu route faster? Lots of testing needs to be done here...odd mush as child or not, etc. Additionally, can a console runner even get to the market before dark. I think it's possible but haven't tested it yet so that plays a factor as well.

I'm still working on my computer issues but I should be pretty much back to normal by next week. I'll then go through some tests and stuff but these are the big questions right now.

Keep in mind I may have to restart anyway because my recording method is now going to change with a different computer and different capture card. It would be odd to have 6 segments look one way and then rest look another way. So I don't even know what's gonna happen with that if I do continue with the current route.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.