ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:18:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: MM: Question & Answer Thread  (Read 204914 times)
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #135 on: June 21, 2011, 01:56:56 AM »

If I was gonna pick between those I would pick Kaztalek's method because I like mashing buttons and learning a B and then A button press sounds a lot easier than a precise swim over to the platform.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2011, 01:59:55 AM »

Keep in mind, that video is a clip taken directly from my any% SS run, so I probably took some extra time lining it up to make sure that it worked.

Either way, it doesn't matter which method you use; I personally find my method easier, maybe you find yours easier. I'm not going to let another argument start about this, so let's just agree to disagree at this point.

EDIT: @rg that swim is not precise at all; once you get off the ground it's pretty much guaranteed to work as long as you grab the platform at the right spot.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:02:11 AM by ING-X » Logged

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Ucansayperdy
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #137 on: June 21, 2011, 02:06:50 AM »

and if i'm right, this guy is going through the 100% route

Yup Yup, the only way to play the game. Thanks for the vids guys. Moving on.
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #138 on: June 21, 2011, 02:09:25 AM »

um.. ok but i'm not the one who brought out the competition

by the way if you swim right towards the platform, after pressing b for the last swim, press a before it starts and you'll grab.. the easiest of them all

however for the sake of my tutorial i realize people will be swimming all over the place, so considering you can grab absolutely anywhere on the platform in any point of your swim seems a bit more learn-friendly

i will say that i have used that old method a lot back in the day and it worked a lot, personally i would swim too far left at the start or hold a too long when buffering or other stupid things without paying attention.

try the new way if u want, you might like

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
Ucansayperdy
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2011, 12:11:49 AM »

by the way if you swim right towards the platform, after pressing b for the last swim, press a before it starts and you'll grab.. the easiest of them all

If I get the right angle leaving the water I do this, otherwise I fly to the right of the platform and turn into it on the last swim with B->A.. if that makes sense. Seems to help me get it almost every time.
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2011, 02:09:42 AM »

Ya I actually noticed that too after making the tutorial, except it's better to use the left side. Fly to the left of the platform, press B while you flip, then when ready press A and hold right.

I still prefer flying directly there, personally.

Ucansayperdy
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2011, 01:10:19 PM »

Any tips as far as the timing goes for isgslide? after a couple weeks of practice cycles im just not getting any better.

What im doing right now is.

1)isg
2)backwalk a few steps and sheild drop
3)couple more steps, hold forward spam a
4)"fuck"
5)sadly backwalk to my destination
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2011, 05:56:52 PM »

depends on how you get isg

i always get it by doing 2 stabs, so i do that, then shield drop as soon as the bomb is picked up while backwalking, then roll towards it as soon as i'm a good bit behind

after some practice you'll rarely fail it

stonenot
Regular Guay

« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2011, 06:48:24 PM »

Any tips as far as the timing goes for isgslide? after a couple weeks of practice cycles im just not getting any better.

What im doing right now is.

1)isg
2)backwalk a few steps and sheild drop
3)couple more steps, hold forward spam a
4)"fuck"
5)sadly backwalk to my destination

If you can 1 stab ISG, shield drop backflip when you get ISG then wait like half a second and roll into the bomb while mashing A. Both ways are probably just as good.

<poptart1234> i cant convert a .fm2 to .zip
Ucansayperdy
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »

Yeah I have always done 1 stab for ISG and getting used to the timing for 2 stabs is really weird. I'll try that, thanks.
BottlesFTW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2011, 12:53:14 PM »

When I was fooling around with hovering, I've manged to unlock the camera with a Chu, changed the angel without locking the camera, I made link face the screen then backfliped and hovered with the camera unlocked. I did this just as I said but I had little pressure to the joy stick so he could stand in place. Then, I flicked the stick up and back flipped to hover. Is this old?
Yes.
Also, you don't need to bump a stickied thread >_>
Thelordmarshall
Deku Scrub

I hate you

« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2011, 04:42:57 PM »

Any method to enter Woodfall temple via OoB? and tried it but when fall into the water I start again since the last warp point!   Huh
BottlesFTW
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2011, 04:55:27 PM »

Any method to enter Woodfall temple via OoB? and tried it but when fall into the water I start again since the last warp point!   Huh
Not that we know of. The loading zone for Woodfall Temple is probably created when you play Sonata of Awakening.
zeldazoneman
Regular Guay

« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2011, 06:34:45 PM »

i know this is a very geeky question but HOW DO YOU CHANGE DIRECTION WHILE HOVERING I FORGET Cry
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2011, 06:50:16 PM »

You have to Z target something while hovering. (Preferably a chu but an enemy or person will do.)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: