ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 05:03:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Team Races  (Read 5778 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
Jiano
Special Guay

Sun+Jiano
« on: March 10, 2010, 08:06:17 AM »

So we've been doing races a lot and they've been good shit. It's time we kicked it up a notch and did teams races. This is super legit, we did one tonight and it was fun as hell. Basically you get in teams of 2 and split the goal up between the 2 people however you want. We want to try 3v3s since that would probably be even more amazing.

Anyway, we obviously need a lot of people to do team races. So the main purpose of this post is to let people know teams races own and give us an idea of when people can race.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 08:09:54 AM by Jiano » Logged
Siglemic
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 08:07:07 AM »

Yeah dude, stop bitching out like a little bitch and get on irc once in a while

<+Axon> I should just quit mario and main sonic
AniMeowzerz
Special Guay

Meow, and... stuff.

AniMeowzerz@hotmail.com AniMeowzerz
Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 09:11:38 AM »

Yeah dude, stop bitching out like a little bitch and get on irc once in a while
the fuck lol
A'ight, I can jump on more.
Sig told me about the last one, sounds like it owns pretty hard. But that also means when one person fails the whole team fails. supabad, but the whole idea of it is supagud.

I'll log in tomorrow

RBA stands for Rare Bird Adventure. We call it that because we need to get the blue cucco in order to use it.
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 04:54:03 PM »

This *should* cause less quits. If you don't know a trick, then you are more likely to ask your teammate and get help. If you fail something really bad, you just keep going because you don't want to let your teammate down.

The original idea was to have a regular goal but have both players final times summed up and that was their team score. But then if someone quits it defeats that team. This way, there is not only more strategy involved (knowing your strengths, your teammates strengths, and being able to divide up work efficiently) but if someone were to quit, the remaining teammate could do more of the goal that the other person missed.

I should be able to join any time after 5pm EST.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »

Same as RG. ~4pm CST should be OK for me I think.

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
Kazooie
Special Guay

Oot 3DS!!!!

Kazooiebombchu
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2010, 07:58:23 PM »

That sounds great! I like to join too but I cannot join very often because my time is tight and you guys are sleeping when I 'm awake. And one most important thing too, I need more practice for this and then I can join to you guys.

My stream and youtube channel. Be sure to check them out and leave comments. Have fun!!!
http://www.twitch.tv/kazooiebombchu
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Kazooie
Currently working on: DKC3 105% segmented speedrun and racing games
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 08:00:28 PM »

I want to get a team race together tonight if possible (2v2s or 3v3s or whatever). Since it's Friday I was hoping 9 or 10 pm EST would work.

Anyone up for it?

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Zero
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 12:08:31 AM »

I want to get a team race together tonight if possible (2v2s or 3v3s or whatever). Since it's Friday I was hoping 9 or 10 pm EST would work.

Anyone up for it?
I am for sure.