ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 09:20:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottom of the Well  (Read 45956 times)
Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 03:04:39 AM »

But you were able to do it with a stick on B? Logically you should be able to do it on C then. If timing is the issue, buffer it.
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 03:27:18 AM »

Enterim,

Please note that I only play the Ocarina of Time on an original Nintendo 64 console with a gold cartridge - buffering is not an option with this antiquated equipment.

With the Deku Stick on the B-Button, the B-Button only needs to be hit once to activate a jumplash while airborne with a Cucco. With the Deku Stick on a C-Button, the C-Button needs to be hit twice in rapid succession to activate a jumpslash while airborne with a Cucco. Easier said than done with an N64 controller.

glitchiegoomie, Triforce Hunter
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 11:09:59 AM »

AkiGrahamShitatsuchi,

Is it possible to enter the Shadow Temple as Child Link with only the Deku Shield and a Deku Stick in your inventory (no Kokiri Sword, no Bombchus, no Bombs) on an N64 console without a Gameshark?

If it is possible, please explain the procedure.

Shadow Early is possible with just a deku stick and deku shield. ISG off anything with the stick and then lure a poe over to the grass and superslide teleport off it. Not easy, but it's possible. You would not be able to go anywhere in the first room of course with out an explosive.  Tongue

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 10:48:05 PM »

buffering is not an option with this antiquated equipment.

Does your controller have a Start button? Then you can pause buffer, which is the only method of buffering I know of. I'm told that the frame delay in jumpslashing after taking out the stick makes it impossible though, so best of luck.
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 01:03:42 AM »

Razor7581,

Your post insinuates that you believe that a Cucco Jump with only a Deku Stick on a C-Button is possible.

Have you ever tried completing this task on an N64 console without a Gameshark? I have tried thousands of times to no avail. I've come very close, but no cigar.

Of course, I obtained the Deku Stick Upgrade before leaving the Forest. Remember, quantity cannot compensate for quality. This is a one in a million trick - if you can't do this with one Deku Stick, then you can't do it.

Major kudos and infinite respect to anyone who can complete the Cucco Jump with only a Deku Stick on a C-Button.

Mitjitsu doesn't believe it's possible, but I don't know. I was once going to start a deku stick any % of OoT, but quit after finding steeling the rod without a sword is impossible, for the rod acts as a replacement for the sword and you can't cast it.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 02:03:05 AM »

Runnerguy2489,

If getting to the Bottom of the Well Early wasn't so easy and fun, I would definitely consider the Shadow Temple.

Enterim,

I have never had any luck with pausing while performing the Cucco Jump. On your advice, however, I will give it a try.

Razor7581,

People once believed that it was impossible for a man to travel to the moon.

The inability to Steal the Rod as Child Link without the Kokiri Sword is a real pain in the Armos. There must be a way...

It has for a long time been a dream of mine to complete the game with only the Deku Shield and a Deku Stick as Child Link.

It seems to me that completing the Cucco Jump with only a Deku Stick on a C-Button is the key to many doors.

Is it possible to clip through the gate in Gerudo's Valley using the Gerudo Guard or the Cucco (make them attack?)?

Is there a way through the gate by landing on the inclined ledge on the cliff below the Guard at end of the bridge?

gfox
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 04:20:12 AM »

glitchiegoomie are you really a triforce hunter
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 04:28:26 AM by gfox » Logged
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »

gfox,

No, I am not a "triforce hunter".

I am, however, a Triforce Hunter.

glitchiegoomie, Triforce Hunter.
Anavrin
Regular Guay

And then will there be none?

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 09:47:46 PM »

Wow, you're kidding right...
Anyways, do you know that you can just write that in your sig instead?

Sonicpacker : I'm going to import SilentSlayers' crotch into Toad's Tool
SilentSlayers : I don't think there's enough memory...
gfox
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 09:58:16 PM »

glitchiegoomie,

how are you going to hunt the Triforce
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:12:46 PM by gfox » Logged
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 10:54:45 PM »

glitchiegoomie,

I don't know how the H E Double Lizalfos I can solve your problem.

However, after a long day of masturbating, I like to test things with a blank B and deku nuts on C-Right.

I haven't found anything of relevant interest yet, so I guess I'll Leever you alone. Cheesy

Kaztalek, Unicorn Fountain Searcher.

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
glitchiegoomie
Regular Guay

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 12:11:02 AM »

Anavrin,

I prefer to do things the difficult way. It helps to give me more headaches and anxiety (two commodities that are in short supply in my life). I like to keep my blood pressure as high as possible.

gfox,

I am going to hunt the Triforce with the Deku Shield and a Deku Stick. I may have to use Bombchus also.

If you were going to hunt the Triforce, what weapons would you take?

Kaztalek,

You have a highly refined sense of Cheeze. My compliments to the chef.

If you are shooting blank shots on the C-Right, perhaps you should try using your left hand instead.

ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2010, 12:45:18 AM »

damn keeta you just got devastated

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2010, 12:48:51 AM »

glitchiegoomie,

Good luck, I tip my peahat to you. If you have trouble doing some tricks with luck, be sure to triforce.

Are you using v1.0, 1.1, or 1.2? They aren't much different, but 1.0 has a few more glitches and Goron top of that.

Enterim, Straw Grasper
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2010, 02:10:27 AM »

pooped on

also those puns are pretty much amazing

also beans

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: