ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:54:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 59
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT / MQ - Question & Answer / Trick Help Thread  (Read 929776 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
Beelzedan
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #825 on: July 12, 2014, 09:28:30 AM »

It could be caused by a number of things. Assuming you did everything right up to that point, it just means you released Z one frame too late. There is a 2-frame window to release Z and still make it past Mido. If you are one frame later, you end up in his circle.

It could also mean your angle is wrong, but assuming you held up-right as you did the first jumpslash, and waited before the last sidehop, you should be okay. Just because you clip doesn't mean the angle will be right for the setup in the water.

Yeah i thought this was the case but just wondered if it was a case of "caught in circle" = you have definitely done part X wrong.

Currently i can fall into the void just before it looks like i'm gonna clip through or get caught in his circle. So either there is some frames i am missing in the middle every time i try and let go of Z or i have my angle slightly wrong.

I think at this stage everything up until the water is definitely fine. On occasion i am jump slashing too early/too late but i think i can recognise when it's right. Because i'm using a XBox pad it's difficult to tell when you're holding exactly left but i'm fairly certain that's right. So i am either hitting left and z at the wrong frame or letting go of  at the wrong frame......

The quest continues!!

(I'm sure i'll get this just as someone finds a better setup  Tongue )
Beelzedan
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #826 on: July 12, 2014, 10:07:47 AM »

Further to my last post here is a vid of a failed attempt.

I'm sure this one failed due to releasing Z early but if anyone can spot anything else that would be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgi-rRM71g

nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #827 on: July 12, 2014, 10:08:58 AM »

Further to my last post here is a vid of a failed attempt.

I'm sure this one failed due to releasing Z early but if anyone can spot anything else that would be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgi-rRM71g

you did the second jumpslash one frame too late.
Beelzedan
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #828 on: July 12, 2014, 10:33:17 AM »

you did the second jumpslash one frame too late.

Thank You Smiley Hopefully i will get somewhere with this in mind Smiley
geraggh34
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #829 on: July 18, 2014, 01:09:24 AM »

Hello hello,

I have a couple of questiongs regarding ganonless. I've always enjoyed occasionally doing this category for fun and mainly used to do it t on emulator so I always used the 1.0 route and have done the old  fishing rod bottle on b method back when I only played English, but anyways having a couple of issues.

I currently play JP VC and have two problems.

1. After I get stick on b at ingo when I try and swipe the bugs ( like duping over odd mush in AD or any item) sometimes when I equip ms when link is about to scoop the bugs a lot of the time o do this I just get ms back on b.. Is there only one frame that makes this work for bottle on b?

2. Another inconsistency I have is not getting FW on b after LACS. I rba nuts on c down get the count down to 13 have bombs on c left and fish on c right with bottle on b. Last night I ended up with stick on b.

The only thing I can think of that I messed up with s at one point I dropped bugs with empty bottle on c right which ended up giving me a bottle on the third slot.

I'm not a huge fan of no ww but ganonless makes it interesting but I'm not able to do runs right now because I'm not sure what I'm messing up.

Sorry for the long post any help would be great, thanks a lot
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:12:12 AM by geraggh34 » Logged