ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:32:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 59
  Print  
Author Topic: OoT / MQ - Question & Answer / Trick Help Thread  (Read 929954 times)
512: loadMemberContext(): member id 1 not previously loaded by loadMemberData()
File: /var/www/html/smf1.1/Sources/Load.php
Line: 969
Sluse
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #780 on: March 12, 2014, 02:46:59 AM »

I'm having trouble with the vine clip. I can't get Link to grab back onto the vines after letting go. I'm holding forward, what else is there?

I can't get him to grab back onto vines in any other context either
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #781 on: March 12, 2014, 03:49:05 AM »

I believe to re-grab a vine you have to hold down after you've let go then snap back up

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
GAP
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #782 on: March 13, 2014, 08:24:11 AM »

I am the end of the game but do I need 100 Gold skulltulas? I already ruined any chance of exploiting the glitch do the fact that I already collected the Skulltula and the GCT for 100 Gold Skulltulas code doesn't seem to work.
hyperion86
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #783 on: March 13, 2014, 12:01:48 PM »

In any% right after you exit ZR, you do like a forward sidehop or something to get the WESS. Can anyone explain the entire thing?

The forward sidehop is a result of the weird jumps Link can do after a roll. You have to hold down-left very slightly to do a roll to the left and then you sidehop right to go diagonal. Then you just jumpslash right before hitting the water to recoil off the wall, hold right ESS when you hit the water, and then turn very slightly to angle yourself towards Kakariko. This method is really difficult though.

Did you know that the Wind and Ice Temples were cut early in OoT development to make more room for Ingo's eyebrows?
Jbop
Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?

« Reply #784 on: March 13, 2014, 06:15:30 PM »

I am the end of the game but do I need 100 Gold skulltulas? I already ruined any chance of exploiting the glitch do the fact that I already collected the Skulltula and the GCT for 100 Gold Skulltulas code doesn't seem to work.

You don't need 100 Gold Skulltulas to beat the game.

Quote from:  ZFG on March 24, 2008, 8:27:24 AM
Quote from:  Prognosis_4 on March 24, 2008, 8:25:50 AM
Why are you guys so certain it's possible?
Because its OoT.
MjTheHunter
Deku Scrub

« Reply #785 on: March 17, 2014, 10:32:57 AM »

I was just curious if it's possible to wrong warp directly to the fight with Ganon instead of tower collapse in any%?
Maybe it's not possible from the deku tree or something?