ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 07:33:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An attempt to list obscure OoT Glitches  (Read 3480 times)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« on: February 21, 2010, 10:24:23 PM »

Since I'm going through the archives of OoT searching for odd glitches anyway, I think I'm going to dump any lesser known (to me at least) / poorly documented glitches here.

Stop Time Glitch (MM, discovered in OoT)

How: Get a bottle in your hand, Hold Z, press R and Bottle at about the same time.
Result: Camera Locks up. Follows Link in a close up view, but doesn't turn with Link. Only stops time in MM.
Ends if: You take damage (not always?)
Notes: Doesn't stop the activation of cutscenes in OoT

Item Staggering

How: I have no clue Acryte vid. Requires another glitch.
Result: Allows for an item no longer assigned to a C button to be withdrawn.

0,0,0 Glitch

About: Has some to do with the way Nintendo coded Actors/objects and their colision boxes. When actors load, but aren't drawn in the current frame because they're too far away, some of the code associated with it is not activated. In the case of Gold Skulltulas, this causes it's collision box to be set to 0,0,0 until it's drawn. In the The Desert Colossus map, 0,0,0 is easily accessible.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:31:55 AM by mzxrules » Logged

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Lexkeeta
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »

it doesnt stop cutscenes in OoT

also, add all this shit to the OoT page.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: