ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 08:05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Majora's Mask Segmented practice tonight at 6:30 PM EST  (Read 12496 times)
ING-X
Site Editor
Mega Guay

fuck you and the horse you rode in on

562243965 marikthechao@hotmail.com ingx24
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 11:21:21 PM »

He does; I use the term "being trolled" as well when enemies randomly fuck me over and he got it from me. Tongue

<complex> byan you're doing that thing again
<complex> the thing where everything you say is fucking retarded

<ethandude> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual cheak this out luxury it might come in helpful when u wright your resime
Kaztalek
Special Guay

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »

I don't think you know what trolling is.

* ZFG sets mode: +b *!*@m2k2-41FE9128.tampfl.fios.verizon.net
* KlydeStorm was kicked by ZFG (I'll destroy you)
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 07:11:39 PM »

Ugh I'm starting to want a break, I didn't even get past the second sun block in STT without Elegy... (the first one I can hover past no problem, it's just the second one that is for some reason giving me trouble.)

Oh and not to mention that the time stop glitch done in Stone Tower is so disorienting that I fall down into a pit most of the time instead of landing on the block.

Ing I now know why you decided to take a bit of a hiatus from Majora's mask.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 07:13:15 PM by playe » Logged
Razor7581
Site Editor
Special Guay

WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 11:52:08 PM »

Oh and not to mention that the time stop glitch done in Stone Tower is so disorienting that I fall down into a pit most of the time instead of landing on the block.
They're just all backwards. Just push the control stick in the opposite direction you want to go.

Rescue Tetra before FF1: is new to me. Did you just find this out?
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 07:41:50 AM »

What kind of parental control system you got running on your computer? And do your parents have an account on your computer?

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 08:59:39 PM »

It's the one that comes pre-installed onto Windows 7 and yes my parents have a admin account on my computer while the one I use is standard.
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »

Okay well I think I've taken a long enough break, time to finish Majora's Mask! (well in a couple of hours of course.)
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 06:44:21 AM »

Triple post but oh well thing is that about 3 hours ago I FINALLY BEAT THE GAME!! (at least for a second time)

If there was anything I need to say about any of the bosses it has to be that Twinmold is a BITCH TO KILL!!! (and I don't normally swear but I had been attempting him for 3 HOURS STRAIGHT!!!)

These two highlights are most likely my best and worst time in my run.

First one is when I had been going at Twinmold for 10 minutes (fight time not total time) and I was getting very lucky saves but than my luck runs out: http://www.justin.tv/chingo_mil/b/286970967?utm_source=20100413en&utm_medium=cms_email&utm_campaign=followed_highlight_created&utm_content=

Second one is about 50 minutes later I instead kill the red Twinmold first and than become overjoyyed when I finally beat him (warning you might want to turn your speakers down.): http://www.justin.tv/chingo_mil/b/286971523?utm_source=20100413en&utm_content=&utm_medium=cms_email&utm_campaign=followed_highlight_created

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a LONG hiatus from Majora's Mask.
playe
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »

Wow quadruple post, but I don't think that this is important enough to warrant a new thread.

Anyways details are in the op but yeah time to get back to MM (I really am a masochist aren't I?)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: