ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 12:53:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Majora's Mask JP WAD audio problem?  (Read 5850 times)
chrille582
Deku Scrub

« on: September 01, 2015, 05:11:13 PM »

Hi guys, I just installed the jp version of MM and the audio is really crispy and sound terrible.  Embarrassed
Is this a known problem or is it like this only for me?
Is there any fix for this?

Edit: I think there's some input lag as well...  Embarrassed
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:15:05 PM by chrille582 » Logged
scaramanga
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:02:04 AM »

Hi.
Does your Wii happen to run in PAL-mode?
chrille582
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 06:22:06 AM »

Hi.
Does your Wii happen to run in PAL-mode?

I have no idea, but I think so...
How do I change that?
scaramanga
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 08:22:59 AM »

You can change it to NTSC with AnyRegionChanger. But only the video-mode. Don't mess with anything else, like the Wii's region. If you don't know what you do, that could brick your console. I think you have to patch IOS 236 before you can do that.

An Alternative might be booting the channels via Gecko with NTSC-forced. You probably want to use Gecko to apply the practice-codes anyway.
chrille582
Deku Scrub

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 11:17:47 AM »

You can change it to NTSC with AnyRegionChanger. But only the video-mode. Don't mess with anything else, like the Wii's region. If you don't know what you do, that could brick your console. I think you have to patch IOS 236 before you can do that.

An Alternative might be booting the channels via Gecko with NTSC-forced. You probably want to use Gecko to apply the practice-codes anyway.

Are you certain that this will work?
scaramanga
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 01:08:49 PM »

If your Wii is in PAL mode, this will probably solve the issue. OoT lagged for me as well, when I first installed it.

EDIT: If you fear to damage something, you should ask around on the #zelda IRC channel. Most of the time someone can guide you, which is a bit complicated on a board like this.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:10:47 PM by scaramanga » Logged
chrille582
Deku Scrub

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 02:22:42 PM »

If your Wii is in PAL mode, this will probably solve the issue. OoT lagged for me as well, when I first installed it.

EDIT: If you fear to damage something, you should ask around on the #zelda IRC channel. Most of the time someone can guide you, which is a bit complicated on a board like this.

I see. Well I will try it now. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: