ZSR Forums
April 30, 2024, 05:09:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bingo Helper Tool  (Read 4360 times)
RainingChain
Deku Scrub

« on: June 14, 2015, 05:31:19 PM »

Hi,
I'm RacingChu also known as RainingChain in the Game Dev community.

I just released a new Bingo tool that shows the list of all glitches needed to complete a particular set of tasks.
It also contains a generic Beginning Route, the list of Overworld Shortcuts, Bottle on B glitches and much more.

You can take a look at http://rainingchain.com/zelda/bingo.

Note: It's still a work in progress. If you have improvement suggestions, let me know.
mrbubbleskp
Regular Guay

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 07:33:47 PM »

Get Idea, however there are many outdated strats and many things are incorrect.

Example: Saria's Song -> Get Ocarina to make Saria Appear (wrong)
               Saria's Song -> Get Kak Bottle OR Milk Bottle -> Zelda's Letter -> Bugs in LW (right)

Problem is, there are soooo many different ways to do some of these things in bingos that, its awesome to see the strats needed to complete the goals but depending on the bingo sometimes you don't need to use these strats.

Example: Beat Volvagia -> BA Hammer with 17 nuts not 13 (its only fast if you RBA and need ZL, otherwise its faster to just get hammer legit)

anyways I understand its a work in progress, best thing to do is just have all possible strats for each goal so people just have an idea of all possible strats for that goal (bingo related) .. just a suggestion.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:58:29 PM by mrbubbleskp » Logged
RainingChain
Deku Scrub

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 09:50:05 PM »

Get Idea, however there are many outdated strats and many things are incorrect.

Example: Saria's Song -> Get Ocarina to make Saria Appear (wrong)
               Saria's Song -> Get Kak Bottle OR Milk Bottle -> Zelda's Letter -> Bugs in LW (right)

Problem is, there are soooo many different ways to do some of these things in bingos that, its awesome to see the strats needed to complete the goals but depending on the bingo sometimes you don't need to use these strats.

Example: Beat Volvagia -> BA Hammer with 17 nuts not 13 (its only fast if you RBA and need ZL, otherwise its faster to just get hammer legit)

anyways I understand its a work in progress, best thing to do is just have all possible strats for each goal so people just have an idea of all possible strats for that goal (bingo related) .. just a suggestion.

Thanks for the feedback.

I tried to list all the possible ways to complete a task. For example, for Beat Volvagia, I did put BA Hammer but I also listed every glitches needed to get the hammer normally. The comment about getting it via BA is just a reminder that you can also get it that way.

If you find any other incorrect information/outdated strats, let me know.
If you find a task that requires a glitch not listed in the task glitch list nor in the Overworld Glitches list, let me know.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:01:05 PM by RacingChu » Logged
Irregular programming
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 10:43:56 AM »

I just want to say thank you for this, it might actually get me into racing since I just don't know enough about the game to learn everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: