ZSR Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:20:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocarina won't play songs on emulator  (Read 4605 times)
nickj4495
Deku Scrub

Email
« on: March 05, 2015, 02:32:38 AM »

Playing OOT and Majora's Mask on Project 64 1.6 emulator and I'm trying to play zelda's lullaby and song of time but song can't be played... I learn the songs and can hear the notes being played but the the scene of the song being played doesn't ever start. I am using a GC controller adapter for my laptop. idk if that has anything to do with it. Anybody have similar issue before?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:51:26 PM by mzxrules » Logged
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 03:51:01 PM »

F- quality thread.

* Don't post a topic in all caps
* Don't post a question about a specific game in the ZSR Discussion subforum

1. If you don't have the songs on the quest screen, you can't use them.
2. If you're using cheats to give yourself songs, the game checks which songs are playable when you pull out the Ocarina. If you enable a cheat that gives you songs while the Ocarina is out, you will have to pull out the Ocarina again for them to activate.
3. The Z, R, and Joystick can be used to play more customized songs. If Z or R are held down, or if the joystick is too far from the neutral position, the song won't register.
4. MM has a minor glitch where the first note? played when pulling the Ocarina won't count towards playing a song.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
nickj4495
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 09:58:44 PM »

Sorry first time posting didn't know Sad
I figured out my problem.... it had to do with the way my controller was configured. It turns out i have to be holding R and L target to play song. idk why. Thanks!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: