ZSR Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:01:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minish Cap  (Read 7822 times)
TSDA
« on: August 30, 2009, 07:19:59 PM »

First released in Japan & Europe in November 2004, the Minish Cap starts with Link going to the annual Picori festival. After Vaati releases the seal of the Picori blade, Link heads to the forest and rescues Ezlo, a Minish elder, and wears him as a hat. He has to use the power of Ezlo to travel between the world of the humans and the world of the Minish in order to stop Vaati from finding the Light Force and save Princess Zelda.
Speedrun(s):
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:24:24 PM by TSDA » Logged
MrSparkle
Regular Guay

Hair Dye

linktetraww
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 02:12:16 AM »

I've forgoten so much of this game. What are the latest routes? Seg'd? SS? I don't get why people are not all over this game. It even lacks a TAS...

Lets fix this!

May get a recorder at year's end...
TSDA
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 01:38:45 AM »

Go to this thread Sparkle:
http://forums.zeldaspeedruns.com/index.php?topic=23.msg340#msg340

This thread is sorta dead
RingRush
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »

Honestly, we should remove the Minish Cap forum. This topic hardly counts as a topic for discussion, and the other topic is no more important than the equivalent for other handheld games. Furthermore, it is weird to have the four "main" Zeldas (well, main 3D Zeldas) and then Minish Cap out of nowhere, especially since it doesn't get any extra treatment or discussion.

ded
TSDA
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 05:00:29 AM »

Honestly, we should remove the Minish Cap forum. This topic hardly counts as a topic for discussion, and the other topic is no more important than the equivalent for other handheld games. Furthermore, it is weird to have the four "main" Zeldas (well, main 3D Zeldas) and then Minish Cap out of nowhere, especially since it doesn't get any extra treatment or discussion.
I agree. I don't even know how we let swordless make an LA page. >.<
lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: