ZSR Forums
April 16, 2024, 11:58:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with our Runnerguy  (Read 5299 times)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« on: November 05, 2012, 05:52:57 AM »

Long ago, back when Bottle Adventure was still part of any%, Runnerguy mentioned on the IRC that he was being part of a documentary or something. A few weeks? or so after a short clip of the film was released, but nothing more... until today.

You can find the video here http://youtu.be/IhhPmN_plUM

In Spring 2011, I discovered Runnerguy2489's YouTube channel - the extremely accomplished Ocarina of Time speed runner. I also discovered that we went to the same university. I contacted him via YouTube and he agreed to an on-camera interview. Due to a series of random events (don't feel like going into details) the footage was placed aside and never finished... until now. Nearly a year and a half later I've dug up the footage. I scrapped whatever edits I had made and started from scratch (which turned out far better than what the original edit would have yield). Enjoy!

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 12:22:38 AM »

Hey that's me

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 02:05:35 AM »

Mind = blown

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 02:08:01 AM »

After careful analysis of this video, I have discovered your life is too normal and you're not fit to speed run. Please leave the community until you are more strange.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: