ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:45:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Storage Discussion  (Read 20424 times)
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2012, 12:28:25 AM »

Post worthy crap right here:

It is possible to have storage as Medli, and possibly Makar or the things in ToG.

Get storage.
Jump onto a switch.
Before it falls, pull out WW and play Command Melody.

Because the switch falling is a CS, you are able to pull out the wind waker momentarily without getting Camera Lock.

I have no idea if this is useful, but I presume not.
This sounds neat, any video anywhere of this?

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2012, 12:54:02 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSfcWXLxgj4

Medli Storage
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2012, 05:18:47 AM »

I tested my weird Song of Passing loading thing from above, and it seems to be that entering Beedle's loading zone as SoP is loading nighttime will cause the Beedle loading to overwrite SoP's loading and take you into Beedle's ship with the black screen from SoP stuck on screen. I wonder, however, if you could enter the loading zone for Beedle on the last frame before SoP loads nighttime. I might attempt this on emulator, but I have to use a keyboard to control, and I'm not too familiar with features on Dolphin to help me see what I'm doing. I just want to see what happens if they try to load at the same time, if that is even possible. Unless somebody else is willing to test this, but I haven't made much credibility with my ideas on this thread for people to be interested in my ideas I think.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: