ZSR Forums
March 28, 2024, 11:04:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Creepiest Things in Zelda  (Read 12621 times)
Norkix
Special Guay

« on: March 10, 2012, 06:00:39 AM »

So, this is a list of anything un any Zelda game that creeped you out or still creeps you out.

OoT: I just switched from V 1.2 to V 1.1 and one of the first things I did is go to Fire Temple to hear the Islamic chant. IT'S FUCKING SCARY!! It is also what gave me the idea for this topic 5 minutes ago.
MM: The last 6 hours has always creeped me out a bit, mostly because of music, but the very first time I Iet the moon fall out of curiosity, my poor 4 year old mind thought "What have I done?" For some reason, BEN has never been scary for me.
TWW: Ganondorf. Some of the shots they have of him near the end makes him look like he had pupil-less eyes, which is pretty damn creepy.
TP: Midna ripping Zant apart. My brother and I were both like HOLY FUCKING SHIT!! I'm glad Link is Midna's friend!
SS: Ghirahim and Demise tie. Ghirahim is a creeper who likes to get his tongue all up in your space and needs anger management, and Demise truly looks like the King of Hell. The Imprisoned was a big WTF moment, but I got over it pretty fast.

EDIT: I just saw BEN's "you shouldn't have done that..." picture. BEN is now slightly creepy, but still mostly derp. I remember my very first 4 year-old reaction to BEN was raucous laughter... DAMN, I want to play these games for the first time again! I know all of them too well now!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 07:01:26 AM by SamusXLink » Logged

11:17 <Cosmo>: It's hard to tell what ASAP means with todays sequence breaks
Enterim
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »

Everybody. Stalfos.
Bonooru
Regular Guay

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 07:05:34 PM »

definitely the spooky mask...its spooky
gamestabled
Site Editor
Special Guay

B e t A Q u e S t

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 08:13:26 PM »

Redead rape. And time-paradax pedolink oot ending.
But seriously, skull kid killing the butler's kid to turn you into a deku scrub. although thats just kinda sad.

when i grow up, i wanna be just like taylortotftw
Amphorce
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 02:37:08 PM »

This is more of the scariest, but watching the transformation cutscene turning into zora link when you are 7... Also, the freaking moon in MM, I STILL have nightmares about that thing >.<
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 05:22:35 PM »

It took me a few years to clear MM because I didn't want to go down the well where you get the mirror shield  Tongue.

But I think this scene from TP when the spirit tells you about the triforce is kinda freaky too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKYyh8zi3aI

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
Hornlitz
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 04:17:54 AM »

Redeads.
Because of them, I never completed OOT. I only ever got to the shadow temple and then gave up because of my fear for these things.
MM on the other hand, I wasn't scared of them at all. Yeah. The dancing ruined their scariness.
Also, I nearly gave up WW during the Earth Temple because of them, but these redeads never scared me as much. It must be the moaning that got me scared of them.

Bellucian
Deku Scrub

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 02:47:11 AM »

Redeads.
Because of them, I never completed OOT. I only ever got to the shadow temple and then gave up because of my fear for these things.
MM on the other hand, I wasn't scared of them at all. Yeah. The dancing ruined their scariness.
Also, I nearly gave up WW during the Earth Temple because of them, but these redeads never scared me as much. It must be the moaning that got me scared of them.

I re-read this post 3/4 times trying to figure out or remember what Redheads that were in any of these games and why they would be terrifying, needless to say once I read it properly I facepalmed...
doommaker
Special Guay

The DoomJump....The most hated name of all time.

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 01:49:05 AM »

Am I the only one who thought about this?......
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 01:53:49 AM by doommaker » Logged
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 01:55:15 AM »

Looks like somebody does a lot of poking around on deviantART...

Also my friend just finished OoT for the first time, and he thought BotW was the scariest dungeon, "because of the music and also there are... rather large bloodstains everywhere..." Later, un the Shadow Temple, he asked in a tremulous voice "why are the walls made of skulls?!"

Also, I have a new one. The entirety of Adventure of Link. The game itself is not scary. It's the difficulty. It's scary that I cannot get to the second dungeon without losing all my lives. I would proceed to protest about AoL also being a Mario-Zelda hybrid, but that's not what this thread is about.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:04:02 AM by Norkix » Logged

doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 01:55:58 AM »

Looks like somebody does a lot of poking around on deviantART...

google search xD
Norkix
Special Guay

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 02:09:48 AM »

And what if I don't? Shocked

doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2012, 02:20:56 AM »

And what if I don't? Shocked

lol what? no I meant I found it on google search not DeavonART xP

oh and this guy

like srsly he starts to strangle link cause he didn't get the mask from the skull kid Tongue and honestly who stand in a windmill all day?!?!?
Nook
Special Guay

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 02:34:43 AM »

lol what? no I meant I found it on google search not DeavonART xP

oh and this guy

like srsly he starts to strangle link cause he didn't get the mask from the skull kid Tongue and honestly who stand in a windmill all day?!?!?
he doesn't

doommaker
Special Guay

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 02:39:36 AM »

he doesn't? oh....I haven't played MM for like 5 yrs now so my memories of the game aren't to clear xD but I remember him strangling link for some reason...

I'm going to start playing this game again Grin

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAOqwt_Qd7g&feature=player_detailpage#t=112s
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:13:25 AM by doommaker » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: