ZSR Forums
May 15, 2024, 06:40:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: TWW HD demo info  (Read 64531 times)
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

I'm an artist :O

« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2013, 10:53:49 AM »

BUT...we can't show any proof or people will get angry and want to take off the video. It's an infinite loop. instead of arguing if it works or not, we should just trust the people who test it. It would make sense for the game to crash if you superswim somewhere else. But for now we should just wait till october...

OK, think about being a person in Cosmo's stream and you get to test this stuff and want to report your findings. Where would you go? Shouting it in the chat wouldn't help much, but then you remember this ZSR site so you go there. It would still be possible for a troll to do that, but seeing at least 3 people claim the same thing and one the other, it either means that the 1st person failed and the others did it right, or the 3 people are lying. Im sure the first possibility is more correct.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:43:22 PM by Pedalpowertoast » Logged

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pedalpowerluigi

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Pheenoh
Site Editor
Special Guay

Locked in cafde's basement

Email
« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2013, 09:59:34 PM »

BUT...we can't show any proof or people will get angry and want to take off the video. It's an infinite loop. instead of arguing if it works or not, we should just trust the people who test it. It would make sense for the game to crash if you superswim somewhere else. But for now we should just wait till october...

OK, think about being a person in Cosmo's stream and you get to test this stuff and want to report your findings. Where would you go? Shouting it in the chat wouldn't help much, but then you remember this ZSR site so you go there. It would still be possible for a troll to do that, but seeing at least 3 people claim the same thing and one the other, it either means that the 1st person failed and the others did it right, or the 3 people are lying. Im sure the first possibility is more correct.
You're right, creating multiple accounts anywhere on the internet is impossible. I see the error of my ways.

<yashichidsf> tompa should default be a mod on everything related to srl
<yashichidsf> while i'm not a big fan of modding bots, i think tompa is really well programmed
Yashichidsf
Regular Guay

the man himself

« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2013, 11:10:35 PM »

Here's a question:

why do you guys care

I can display millions of polygons!
nathanisbored
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2013, 12:15:50 AM »

You're right, creating multiple accounts anywhere on the internet is impossible. I see the error of my ways.

I think he means, it's much more unlikely that somebody would go that far out of their way just to screw with people here, especially because most trolls would try to be annoying in a livestream chat where there are a lot of people rather than a forum that is already obscure to most speedrun viewers. Not saying it's not possible, just that it's unlikely, and it makes more sense to believe them IMO.

But I don't really care because I don't really care that much about TWW HD anyway LOL
I guess I'm just a little curious so I'm just lurking here.
ArcaneZaros
Deku Scrub

Happy 12th Birthday ZFG!

WWW Email
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2013, 07:57:01 AM »

Here's a question:

why do you guys care

Because we have nothing better to do with our miserable lives

Kappa

Smith
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2013, 06:24:17 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSmm5_wF4Rg

I tried to be as subtle as possible. I was the first in line on Wednesday

storage and super swim works, I tried it on Saturday. The Nintendo Rep was barely even at the stand. The Best Buy manager asked if I was Cosmo, too. I look nothing like Cosmo though

EDIT: oh, someone already posted my link
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 06:34:20 AM by Smith » Logged
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2013, 02:35:50 PM »

If the best buy manager knows about Cosmo then.....

Using a slow version on purpose is your choice, but you will get no sympathy or agreement from me.
Lol
Smith
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2013, 01:02:32 AM »

If the best buy manager knows about Cosmo then.....

uhhh the manager of Best Buy doesn't work for Nintendo, I wish you guys would use your heads. He actually said he enjoys his runs.
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2013, 05:43:06 AM »

The crash that has been mentioned (if true) would come from superswimming out of the quadrant, as it would attempt to load other islands that may or may not be on the disc. And what happens if you try to load something that doesn't exist?
gymnast86
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2013, 07:07:24 PM »

It seems that from this image that the first wallet holds more than 200 rupees this time(or the rupee color doesn't change when you upgrade it)
http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/06/Zelda-Wind-Waker-HD-2.jpg
UYNiko
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2013, 12:18:18 AM »

More footage and release date for Europe (October 4th)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOhEZWEqVyg
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2013, 12:59:00 AM »

Zelda Universe seems to think that the Triforce Charts can be skipped, but I don't know

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Pedalpowertoast
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2013, 01:51:26 AM »

Inb4 WW HD runs leave Tingle in jail to die Cry

Lol
wooferzfg1
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2013, 02:24:09 AM »

Zelda Universe seems to think that the Triforce Charts can be skipped, but I don't know

it seems like charts have been completely replaced by shards. so in a speedrun this would be 20-30 minutes faster.
gymnast86
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2013, 04:36:03 AM »

I hope to god that they put in cutscene skips.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: