ZSR Forums
May 16, 2024, 03:54:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the Hardest OoT Glitch for You?  (Read 75375 times)
Maxx
Admin
Special Guay

« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 02:50:46 PM »

Oh...I forgot about Super Slides...The way I do them, is easy, but the whole roll, grab, shield thing is impossible. I do mine ESS style with holding the bomb over your head and tilting the control stick slightly down-left. (Im not actually sure if that is called ESS or what, there's so many various Super Slides, its immpossible to keep em all straight)

That's usually called a "damage ESS" and it's way slower than a superslide (about half the speed). I'm pretty sure backwalking is faster than that.
Kzar5678
Regular Guay

OMG!!! SHIEK'S A CHICK!!!

Email
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »

Really? That sucks... It's kinda fun to play around with in hyrule field...until a Poe shows up and screws you up... Sad but you tend to have slightly more controlover your direction with the damage ess than backwalkibg. Back walking you ned to stop and turn to continue but ess you can just let go of z and press it again. Plus ess just looks plain awesome Cheesy

What does the scouter say about Kzar's epic level?
It's...it's... it's over...um...sorry I'm not getting a reading...
XD
Czar_Yoshi
Regular Guay

« Reply #62 on: October 09, 2012, 01:45:13 AM »

shadow temple boss key skip with redead clip on a tas

This. Outside of a TAS, probably seamwalking, even with ISG. Trying to do shadow temple early and I just hover up from the royal family's tombstone and use din's fire.
qwerty1605
Regular Guay

Fuck you

« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2012, 03:42:14 AM »

I don't really find tricks hard. Tektite hover isn't that hard same with backwalking 1 bomb super slides and unbuffered kokiri (distance) hovering (I can usually get 4-5 in a row pretty easily), so I'm going to have to go with playing well as the hardest trick in the game.

I'm gay
Shredwot
Deku Scrub

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »

ISG, hands down hardest trick
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2012, 03:01:01 PM »

ISG, hands down hardest trick
Infinite sword glitch is easy, start with inanimate objects like (arrow) sign, before you try bombs or cuccos.
Also technically, if you can't do ISG, Bomb(chu) hovering must be harder.

Before you save the world, kiss the princess or you might regret it.
ArcaneZaros
Deku Scrub

Happy 12th Birthday ZFG!

WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2012, 04:54:29 AM »

Spirit Hover

person701
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2012, 10:35:14 PM »

I'm having the hardest time against King Dodogno with bombchus unbuffered. Also Spirit cutscene skip is the hardest thing.
DiscoCokkroach
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2013, 09:39:08 AM »

Extended Super Slide.  I'm playing on GameCube, but dang, I didn't think it would be this hard!  I think I've only gotten it twice, but I wasn't actually going anywhere when it happened, and I dropped it shortly after I started.  By extension, the Water ESS from Zora's Rover to Kakariko is impossible for me :|

Super Slide also falls into this catagory, but at least I can do that some of the time.  Just need to get the timing down better.

If this was a few weeks ago, I would have said DoT Skip, but thankfully I think I have that down for the most part.  I can setup the angle easy (which is by far the hardest part), but I have some trouble setting up the sideroll > sidehop > clip.  As the old saying goes: Practice makes perfect! Cheesy

Oh, yeah, and Infinte Sword Glitch is a pain!  Can someone tell me which frame of the crouchstab I can trigger ISG, please?

Well, it feels good to vent.  I'll probably come back here when I try to learn staircase hovering >_>
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

Dont be hatin on my swag dawg:p

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2013, 01:50:19 PM »

for me its hess:(i play on vc with a gamecube controller.i dont really have any difficult tricks thouugh

Be serious bro, the muffin is coming for you >Smiley
risingCale
Regular Guay

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2013, 03:50:28 PM »

Door of Time Skip, Bottom of Well Chus, Wrong Warp.

Kimimaru
Regular Guay

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2013, 05:14:53 PM »

I have a very reliable pause buffered method of doing the Vine Clip for BOTW Chus here. The quality is pretty bad, but you can read the description for the steps on how to do it.

Ever since I started using this method in races I've been getting faster times.
Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2013, 12:24:56 AM »

yeah i used to use that method until i learned how to do it unbuffered:) it took me a week to master it:)

risingCale
Regular Guay

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »

I can't do it buffered and I fail WW. OoT simply hates me, that's why I play MM. XD Doesn't mean I don't try though.

Multisnivy
Regular Guay

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2013, 12:02:10 AM »

yeah my sucess rate is about 8/10 and im ok art wrong warp

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: