ZSR Forums
September 08, 2024, 02:28:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the Hardest OoT Glitch for You?  (Read 85393 times)
stew500
Regular Guay

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 10:55:49 PM »

for me... dot skip still can't get consistently EVERY OTHER glitch in the game I know and have consistently but the most important just sux

Ohhh yeah own sauce all over your body! From speedzelda I do the runsy'ees. www.youtube.com/speedzelda
aleckermit
Mega Guay

back in green

WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2010, 11:02:54 PM »

for me... dot skip still can't get consistently EVERY OTHER glitch in the game I know and have consistently but the most important just sux

So you have no issues with WESS Forest Escape, Megaflip Gerudo Bridge Skip no-ISG, or Tektite megaflip to the fishing hole? Teach me master Smiley.

JK, but anyway what I suggest with the DoT Skip is to learn how to consistently clip through the wall to begin with, don't even worry about the jumpslash until you can clip ~1/3 tries. Set up the angle, move to the right a few feet then back-up against the wall again, hold slightly down-left to where Link is SLOWLY walking backwards to the left, press A to roll, pull stick all the way down left quickly and mash A repeatedly.

http://youtube.com/aleckermit

<@Swordless> Have you had this problem before? A game not starting until you cleaned it?
stew500
Regular Guay

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »

Well I don't have any problems with the wess forest escape. I can do the gurdeo bridge megaflip no isg (like 1/100 tries) and the Tektight megaflip is bullshit. But thanks for the advice dude.

Ohhh yeah own sauce all over your body! From speedzelda I do the runsy'ees. www.youtube.com/speedzelda
stevensda
Deku Scrub

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2011, 12:04:35 PM »

just started running oot so its the actor glitch in the well, havnt tryed dot skip yet but i know thats going to be very hard to
pivotguyDC1
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2011, 07:20:57 PM »

WESS Angry
Nevermind that ive got that down. Deku Nut Forest Escape.
Spoils
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 03:32:53 PM »

By far it's the DoT skip... cannot never get that damn roll right. And if I do i immedietely go too far OoB and die
zeldazoneman
Regular Guay

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »

DEFINETLY HOVERING WITH BOMBS BY NO WALLS.
90210bandgeek
Deku Scrub

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 01:21:45 PM »

Let's see here.......... DoT skip (still haven't done it once) Steal the rod (yet again) Hovering, SS w/o nayru's love, and consistancy on the Pokey escape. W00t!  Cheesy
Reala321
Deku Scrub

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2011, 02:41:06 PM »

Gerudo bridge w/o longshot/epona/hoverboots  Roll Eyes
Link99
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2011, 11:19:02 PM »

Of tricks that I've actually tried, I've only ever completely given up on one, and that is getting to the mirror shield from the outside. It's the stupid infinitely respawning guay that films me with so much hatred that I go the long way through the front entrance.
lovage
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2011, 01:29:18 AM »

botw vine clip with deku nuts is hella gay.

when i first learned it, i thought i was really good at it, but i took a little break and now when i practice i have like 10% consistency <.<
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:21:11 AM by lovage » Logged
HeyListen
Regular Guay

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 04:26:42 PM »

When i first tried the Uber Challenge, i had so much trouble with the Shadow Temple Early... I would get up there but at one of the turns, I would fall down and just stop for a while.

P.s, I only had 7 bombchus at the time and i still have my file in shadow temple (can't get the bird statue to explode with 3 bombchus...)
Glozboy
Regular Guay

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2011, 11:42:37 AM »

The cuccoo jump is still beyond me at the moment. DoT skip as well.

Currently playing: Ocarina of Time (GC)
Working on: No RBA/WW
Majora252
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 03:34:34 AM »

DoT Skip Jumpslash (I can clip through fine)
WESS Forest Escape
Bomb Hover (I always have to rely on Chus)
BotW Vine Clip
codycero
Deku Scrub

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »

I say I'm having a hard time with just about everything I try.

I'm a fairly big name glitcher on the mmorpg runescape. But runescape glitches are mainly technical, logical, and physics doesn't apply at all.

And because I'm new, I can't do much yet.

I haven't once clipped through the door of time, much less getting timing on jump-slashing back into map on the other side.

I haven't been able to do gerudo valley cucoo jump.

I can't perform extended superslide without using emulator version.

I only perform the rolling->groundjump on bomb superslide 1/12th of the time (Though I do pretty good on mega flipping which follows a rather similar procedure).

I can't for the life of me figure out how to do a gainer. I can do a blackflip without l-targeting easy. But even with pause buffering I can't get it to move forward even though I'm l-targetting again. It just does normal backflip without l-targeting and I resume l-targeting part way through the flip, thats about it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 06:24:23 PM by codycero » Logged

Who likes my first full body character drawing?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: