OoT3D: Trick Research and Discovery Thread

(1/223) > >>

thundrio:
since this is coming out, i thought there should be a centralized place where everyone posts on whether certain tricks work or not. i made this a while ago so the list is outdated, but anyone can edit it. there is a column to the right where you can put a yes/no on whether or not an oot glitch works or not. try to also make a post here about what glitches are tested because if i see some semi obvious trolling going on (look at a revision and see 30+ glitches posted as a yes/no at once) i will go back to the last revision.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ar4DxBmYYzPYdHFJTHRLcnc3TmZFM09UNjFhMm8wRHc&hl=en

Have fun hunting!

Mitjitsu:
I think that list could be streamlined a bit. If you know ISG and SS don't work then you know a bunch of these instances where it applies won't work.

thundrio:
well i wasnt really trying to create a list that was good for checking oot 3D glitches, at the time i wanted to just create a compilation of every single trick possible in oot.

mzxrules:
Pinned

Greenalink:
I've been trying to do the recent Aqua escape trick but it's hard to say if it works or not. At the very least IF it does work, timing & distance near the edge for calling Navi is much more strict than console version.

tl:dr I don't think it's possible but then again it might be more strict in terms of success than console.

Edit:

Carrying a broken stick still works on 3DS version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page