ZSR Forums
April 20, 2024, 05:18:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blind person plays OoT!  (Read 4007 times)
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« on: February 02, 2012, 07:39:07 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=nmmqarQRSSE

This guy is really amazing. He lost his eyesight completely when he was 10 but you can read more of his story on his channel. He's currently at Shadow Temple.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:10:52 PM by TimpZ » Logged

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 01:53:54 AM »

Reminds me of this. I forget who that is, I wanna say blizz though.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Runnerguy2489
Special Guay

I'm not your buddy, guay!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 02:54:18 AM »

Not blizz, although he did some minor parts of it. Roy had a username of Linkfreak I believe. I was the one who started that project, and there was another person named Mark who was involved as well. At some point I'd like to get back to finishing my blind challenge.

I've been following Garrett for a while. It's interesting to compare and contrast the two situations.

runnerguy your such a mother fucker. whats with all this bombchu shit? all everyone who likes this shit is stupid. ur a fucking cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur shit! videos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: