ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:52:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get your Nickname?  (Read 34983 times)
mzxrules
Admin
Ultimate Mega Guay

Wrong warp expert

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 06:51:53 PM »

youtube ... suggested PivotguyDC1, "DC" being my initials and I don't know where the fuck YT got "1" from.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PivotguyDC

That's where the one comes from. If a website suggests a name with a number after, it usually means that the original and lower numbered names have already been taken.

Quote from:  Leigh Rogers
Braid
This is art because the music is classical music, and the graphics are done with a pen. The story is something about a woman. I could not understand much of this to be honest, which makes it even more likely to be an art.
Marcus
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »

Since a little while back, I've been having the name MacMan17 sometimes. Mac, since my name is Marcus I randomly thought it would be cool to call myself Mac. I actually didn't get it from the computers Mac. However, then I added Man to it to make it sound cooler and then 17 since I'm 17 and that is somewhat my lucky number and the one I though was the best.
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2011, 01:41:24 PM »

When I was like 9 or 10 or something I started to play a MMO called Pristontale. They wanted me to have a nick but I didn't have any good ideas so I just put something that I was; a primate. But I spelled it in Swedish and added my d.o.b. 91 and Primat91 was born.

A couple years later, I was unsatisfied with the name but didn't have the energy or will to create new youtube accounts etc. My neighbour called himself ZampraZ so I called myself TimpZ to associate our accounts in some way :p. But then I just started to name every new account to TimpZ so it's a bit mixed out there on the web :p.

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
triforce hunter
Deku Scrub

da da da DAAAA.....You got the triforce.

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2011, 09:44:09 PM »

Mines is obvious. it's cause I hunt for the triforce and.....stuff.

triforce hunter, Triforce Hunter
DannyCorvus
Deku Scrub

Ass Möde

Email
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2011, 01:10:35 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_T._Robot <-- This

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corvus_(genus) <-- Led to this
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 01:14:14 PM by DannyCorvus » Logged
Large_Dildo
Regular Guay

per....so......na

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2011, 04:38:19 AM »

my current nickname comes from being a dumbass who listened to too much blink 182 while growing up and didn't take time in picking a username.

the nickname that i used a lot before my current one was ZibaLaZiba. i originally came up with it for my troll shamen in WoW (got to lvl 17!) while trying to make a "mexican-sounding" name. i guess Z's are cool too  Tongue i had to change it one day though because i pissed off axon or something and dropped out of following speedrunning for a month before i came back with a new identity.

I wish i picked a decent username at some point in my life though   Cry

I believe in true bromance

[13:33] <Greg> LD I love u
[13:33] <Greg> !!!!!!
[13:33] <Large_Dildo> suck my dick
[13:33] <Greg> yes!!!!
Blazing Factor
Regular Guay

Explosives, a speedrunner's best friend.

Email
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2011, 07:10:57 AM »

I thought of making a cool name instead of putting "ferny" or "burnindriver900" on everything that has a username. I first got my username from playing burnout paradise on the 360 while looking at my showtime scores. I beaten all offline scores with 8,000,000 points then came up "blaze factor". Thought it was a little dull so I added "blazing". Now I use it where ever I do.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 10:25:27 PM by Blazing Factor » Logged

Ha! OoT glitches in SSBB still work! Grin
TimpZ
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »

I first used Blazing Factor for my xbox 360 username. I've been using it all the time. Blaze for short.

That's not how, that's when Wink

Why does adult Link have an earring?
Quote from: CinnabonChan
Because Rauru's a pervert. Leave a priest alone with a young boy in a seven year coma, who gradually grows into a handsome young man?

Yeah, that will end well. I'm pretty sure Rauru has a stack of kinky outfits he dressed Link in
Blazing Factor
Regular Guay

Explosives, a speedrunner's best friend.

Email
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2011, 10:15:50 PM »

That's not how, that's when Wink
whoops gonna edit it Tongue

Ha! OoT glitches in SSBB still work! Grin
SnowMan
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2011, 04:54:33 PM »

Started with Snowmanthatknows back in '04 for FlashFlashRevolution, stuck with it till about '08 when I got sick of it and used my real name. But then when I started hanging out with some new friends I met through Melee they all called me Snowman, so I stuck with that.
cloudzack117
Regular Guay

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2011, 03:40:22 PM »

I got xbox live and halo3 around the same time that crisis core came out.  If anyone has ever played either of those then its really obvious what my username is

[18:05] <@ingx24> im sorry did i just give you erectile dysfunction
V92ify
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2011, 05:59:59 PM »

I didn't choose it, it's my best friend and because he named my youtube account "v92ify" (very bad choice)...

Youtube account

<RaceBot>: Samura1man was foolish and tried to pull the wool over our eyes !!!
--- sicko has banned ~r:87-94-227-220.bb.dnainternet.fi
*** Samura1man was kicked by sicko (sicko)
DJS
Regular Guay

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2011, 02:26:43 PM »

DJS = so when i joined sda in 2006, i was a huge fan of TSA, because of his 4:57, and stupid as i was, i thought TSA was his initials (i didnt see his real name for some reason i cannot remember), so i thought "oh, it must be cool to have your initials as name"
lambdaN = when i played cs actively a few years ago & i was like 10 or something like that, it was cool (i thought atleast) with names that ended with a big N so i just took the lambda symbol and put a N after it. i hate this name now i might add, but some sites dont allow 3 letters only so i use that then Wink
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 04:30:34 PM by DJS » Logged

im a torch slug
oligi3008
Regular Guay

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2011, 11:04:57 PM »

My mother called me oligi as kid. With a hard g (like in game).
Later i used the name as a portmanteau of Oliver (my first name) and Luigi (Mario's Brother), now pronounced with a soft g (like in giant).
3008 is the birthday of my mother written in day/month form 30/08.
3008 is also the year 3008, 1000 years after I made my youtube account. I like to watch out for the future. Also a slight reference to Futurama.  Wink

Before you save the world, kiss the princess or you might regret it.
Fenrikaz
Deku Scrub

Email
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:58 PM »

Well, my first online username would have to be Nooz. I'm not completely sure how I had gotten it. I guess sine my in real life name is Nick, my friends always said i was cool, so thats Noo, and  always liked the letter z since I grew up, not knowing many words that contained it. I think I adapted from Nooz to Nooz_1 when i was maybe 11 Years old and I was registering for a forum. Then, just june or july of this year, I started playing World of Warcraft. As I never was truely creative, I decided to use the random name generator. At first I was quite skeptical if the RNG could give good names since it gave me wierd names such as Yuwidenar, and Guenthar. Then it gave me Fenrikaz. And thats how I got my usernames. Oh, and MY FIRST POST ON ZSR! Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: