ZSR Forums
April 27, 2024, 08:10:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: SS: Leaked Demo  (Read 16596 times)
TomNook120
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:17:13 PM »

My friend Blargafiggle and I have the Demo for Skyward Sword from E3 (it's illegal to have I guess, it is leaked) on our Wii. I will upload a video of us playing and information on howto for those who don't wish to wait to get your hands on some game Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 04:51:10 PM by mzxrules » Logged
thundrio
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 01:22:08 AM »

Do you really want to upload a video of illegal/copyrighted content that you are not supposed to have? Seems like a good way to have your account banned. (seeing as how the demo leaked, Nintendo/Youtube might be looking for users with these videos). Of course, it depends on whether or not the demo was under NDA at E3, but I'm pretty sure it is still bannable.

And its really easy to get it running.

1)DL the iso (google is your friend)
2)get your wii set for usb/disc loading (the original location of the leak has a great tutorial on this, I might post the link later if I remember)
3)play

and make sure you have wii motion plus, since you can't play without it.

[19:30] <13@jiano> i love programmin
[19:30] <13@jiano> if thing == otherthing: do thingything !!!!!!!!
TomNook120
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 02:47:18 AM »

Yes, I do. I don't see how it's any different than recording an emulator or uploading gameplay footage from e3, or trailers you don't own. It's already been uploaded by several people
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

move over Chidori, time to spam infinite Susano'o

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 06:23:50 AM »

i don't see what is the problem with the demo since the demo was supposed to be free in the first place (a giveaway in europe but was canceled at the last hour)

now, if it was the full game, that would be a problem if it got leaked.

"Patience is useful in any moment"

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »

i don't see what is the problem with the demo since the demo was supposed to be free in the first place (a giveaway in europe but was canceled at the last hour)

now, if it was the full game, that would be a problem if it got leaked.

I suspect that the Demo was leaked from Gamex in sweden.
Right after Gamex ended, the Demo leaked. Someone that worked at Gamex could very well just have taken a copy of the game while they took everything down. (But I can't think of anyone in specific, since most of the nintendo people over there were all weird. They didn't even react when I glitched through the guard in the OoT3D demo & crashed the console. They just stood there, as if they couldn't even tell that I was doing something odd. And they kept trying to help people out in everything, even though you said that you knew what you were doing... Annoying bastards.)
And add that to the fact that the game is PAL.
Ohh well, Gamex was an awesome birthday present after all.

There is obviously already Ocarina/Wiird codes out there for the Demo, which gives you access to things that wasn't available in the demo, like the Harp, aswell as many other items, shields & swords. And disabling cutscenes so that you can run around in skyloft. And infinite stamina (It can help out when you're looking out for possible places to glitch)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 09:28:08 AM by CloudMax » Logged

TomNook120
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 08:52:24 PM »

Yes we were able to use the harp. Has anyone else had problems with the motion +?
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »

Yes we were able to use the harp. Has anyone else had problems with the motion +?

Problems? What kind of problems?
If you mean that it doesn't aim correctly, then you can easily fix that.
Press D-Pad down in the main menu before selecting what to play (while aiming at the center of the screen).
If it somehow desyncs during gameplay, press 1 to bring up the controller menu, and press D-Pad down again to sync it.

Here is my attempt at speedrunning the dungeon demo (5:03):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmq_IvOfeFo
I could not find a single good run on youtube. I found some runs, but they didn't know about the shortcut after the boss key (I'm not surprised really, you pretty much have to find and test everything yourself now as the game is new).
And then there is many other time savers that people didn't use. (they usually kill the monsters attached to the roof in the main room before walking over the rope for example. If you keep your balance and sprint over, you won't get hit. Some people can't keep the balance though...)

I did do a few minor mistakes myself, but nothing horrible. sub 5 is obviously possible.

UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 02:09:47 AM »

lol and behold, the full game leaked a few hours ago...

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
TomNook120
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 02:27:05 AM »

They're fake; just looked on Pirate Bay. Unless it's in a different location/region?
UchihaSasuke
Special Guay

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 02:42:05 AM »

i didn't look there.
obviously, i can't post where i saw it. it's a spanish site.

Youtube Account 1
Youtube Account 2
TomNook120
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 05:50:19 AM »

It's phony I'm sure
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 06:30:47 AM »

It's phony I'm sure

Well, do you believe me if I say that it's legit?
I have the game. I stayed up all night just to download the game and fix stuff. (it is 7am right now... Kinda tired)

Note: the game has a very wii motion plus introduction on about 3 minutes (that you can't skip?) which is.. well.. annoying. and useless.
It's like
"omg, here's how you connect wii motion plus to your controller"
"and here is another 1 and a half minute on how you disconnect it! O_O"
"And here is how you connect a nunchuck to the wii motion plus!!!"
"Here's what to do if the wii motion plus isn't accurate!"
"blah blah blah"
The very first thing that shows up when you start up the game, is a "thanks for purchasing this game" message... =/

Do they think people's retarded or something?

TomNook120
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 07:08:09 AM »

Yes they think peoples are retarded buddy, every motion plus game has it. How has it been leaked?Huh? Nintendo, I'm dissappointed. You've played it then?
CloudMax
Site Editor
Mega Guay

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 07:13:54 AM »

Yes they think peoples are retarded buddy, every motion plus game has it. How has it been leaked?Huh? Nintendo, I'm dissappointed. You've played it then?
I've been playing ever since I made the last post (I made it during the motion plus video)

TomNook120
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 07:15:33 AM »

I'm waiting until I'm purchasing my special edition on November 20th at 12 am like it's intended by my favourite game company to play it. I love nintendo and they deserve that me think Smiley  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: