ZSR Forums
May 01, 2024, 10:49:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ZSR Forums are back - read only!

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 46
  Print  
Author Topic: SS: Trick Research & Discovery  (Read 455245 times)
Smith
Regular Guay

Email
« Reply #390 on: February 09, 2012, 04:31:33 AM »

I can't seem to BiTWarp correctly. Everytime I save and select my file, I appear back in Skyloft, how do I get around this? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, wasn't sure where to post exactly.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:33:16 AM by Smith » Logged
Argan
Deku Scrub

« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2012, 10:17:24 AM »

I can't seem to BiTWarp correctly. Everytime I save and select my file, I appear back in Skyloft, how do I get around this? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, wasn't sure where to post exactly.

You have to save and start at the same time to wrong warp. The BiT research thread should have all the details you need to know.
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

I make videos of games that are done very fast.

Email
« Reply #392 on: February 10, 2012, 01:17:39 AM »

You need to use the same press of the A button to load the file and to save it.
KingOfHeart
Special Guay

« Reply #393 on: February 16, 2012, 08:08:43 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPEDdg74bas&feature=related
If perfected do you think this is faster or slower?
In a normal speed run you throw a bomb around that one rock to save some time and head into the cave with the digging mitts.
With that BIT method you have to save, kill yourself quickly, then run to the statue.
TestRunner
Regular Guay

Skyward Sword Editor

« Reply #394 on: February 16, 2012, 03:11:40 PM »

That skip is not new. It was one of the first major BitWarps discovered. And yes, it is obviously faster than beating the area. Saves around 5 minutes. Also, this really should've been in the BiT thread. O well.

<Triforce3250> You're my hero mode
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #395 on: February 16, 2012, 11:23:31 PM »

That video looks oddly familiar...
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #396 on: March 07, 2012, 10:35:48 PM »

There is not enough glitches in this game :/ We need more tricks to break the game. I'm going to start playing the game again tonight and play around until I find some glitch.
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #397 on: March 08, 2012, 01:59:23 AM »

We have several glitches, just not big enough breaks/places to use those glitches.
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2012, 02:00:47 AM »

We have several glitches, just not big enough breaks/places to use those glitches.
I know of some of them. What are all of them? :O
TestRunner
Regular Guay

Skyward Sword Editor

« Reply #399 on: March 08, 2012, 02:06:23 AM »

Check out the ZSR page: http://www.zeldaspeedruns.com/SS
. It's still not on the front page fore some reason. Not everything is on the site, and the routes listed are outdated, but it's a good start.

<Triforce3250> You're my hero mode
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #400 on: March 08, 2012, 02:16:21 AM »

Check out the ZSR page: http://www.zeldaspeedruns.com/SS
. It's still not on the front page fore some reason. Not everything is on the site, and the routes listed are outdated, but it's a good start.

Thanks! I wish there were more game breaking glitches in SS. It seems a lot of the glitches are useless. BiT is an awesome discovery, same with Vineclipping and Highflipping could be useful. There are a lot of nice skips too. I wish the game was as glitchy as OoT though xD
TLoZSR
Regular Guay

Working on Skyward Sword: segmented and rta

Email
« Reply #401 on: March 08, 2012, 03:54:29 AM »

Give it some time, all these OoT glitches weren't found overnight. Almost 15 years later people are still finding insane stuff in that game. I'm sure after another year or two there'll be some cool finds in Skyward Sword too.
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #402 on: March 09, 2012, 03:54:49 AM »

Give it some time, all these OoT glitches weren't found overnight. Almost 15 years later people are still finding insane stuff in that game. I'm sure after another year or two there'll be some cool finds in Skyward Sword too.
Yea, you're right! We just got to keep trying, trying to find glitches
Abahbob
Site Editor
Special Guay

Email
« Reply #403 on: March 10, 2012, 12:08:23 AM »

Yeah, but there aren't so many people on SS, so its quite slow. I've personally took a leave from SS, TASing TWW for now. And these people who find things in OoT are dedicated and work hard to run and find glitches. Right now all i know of is TestRunner and TriforceBrawl running a lot. Parax is still working hard i think, but guys, please, SS needs a lot of work. Just play through and look for possible breaks. Read through the topic and if you see something possible and new, please post. It's key that we get more minds working and thinking of other things, as each person sees things differently.
Weegeechan
Regular Guay

« Reply #404 on: March 10, 2012, 12:11:08 AM »

I found a glitch today! So far hasn't been noticed. Its not much, but will post a video soon. I'm assuming its extremely useless, but hey, a glitch is a glitch right?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 12:28:31 AM by Weegeechan » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 46
  Print  

Jump to: