A Challenge

(1/2) > >>

CHC:
Obtain as many items in the game as you can. But here's the catch, Princess Zelda MUST NOT touch the sanctuary. Meaning she has to follow you around.

To be nice, I'll tell you how far I've gotten so you know what IS possible. (however I'm still experimenting)

Bow/Arrows
Boomerang
Bombs
Lamp
Bug Catching Net
Book of Madura
Magic Bottle x1
Cane of Somaria
Pendant of Courage
Running Boots
Moon Pearl
Blue Tunic
Heart Container x1

This is all I know so far, however I am still trying to get a few more items. I'm playing SNES, so I don't know if that alters anything.

At any rate, see what you can get. I want to know if it's possible to obtain all Dungeon Items, Crystals/Pendants, Swords (I doubt, since when you have Zelda, the rain continues and there are no NPCs outside.), and medallions.

V92ify:
Can we keep Zelda on GBA? I never ear anything like that... Is emulator banned?

CHC:
It's not an official 'run' persay, but do the save in midair glitch, then get hit by the ball and chain. You should clip underground with Zelda behind. However, if GBA doesn't work I have no problem with you using an emulator, just don't cheat to get items.

CHC:
Huge discovery. Possible to get Hammer, pendant of power, moon pearl and 2 hearts.

EDIT: Oh, and in one room, Ether randomly falls.. you can obtain it.

Tompa:
So you only need to avoid putting Zelda in the Sanctuary? Is it OK if you lose her during the time or does she have to follow you around all the time?
I'll see what I can get at least =).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page